What's a good way to find friend to play a game?

Crzy Minus

Like if you feel like playing a specific coop game but you don't any friends open to play that game with you. What would be a good way to find people open to play with you? (Like through PSN or Steam), and I'm not talking about just randoms that show up in matchmaking but people who know what to do in the game and can manage to stay with you.

Note: I tried using the "gaming sessions" tool in here for Call of Duty for example but it didn't seemed to work.

Also if you were open to play with me, that'd be great.

Edited by CrazyMv94

I have to admit, I find that it's rare. Ultra rare, in fact. I've only ever run into two other guys in all the time I've been gaming on ps3 that I could say we have all become really good friends. We are all near the same age, mid to late 30s, and all have very similar interests outside of gaming.

One I found in a random MP match on Riddick. The other I found while looking for a boosting partner for Brutal Legends.

Anyone who can put up with my dry sense of humor is immediately put to the top of my list. Hell, if they can put up with my horrid voice then I can game with them for a while no matter how many skills they lack.

There are a few people on this site that I'd trust to help me if I needed it and we both had the game. I'm sure if you made a status update you'd find someone with whatever game you have. I usually prefer doing that to using the gaming session because I've found that people on the forums/chatbox tend to be more skilled and more willing to help than the people who just use the main site.

It also helps to look for irl anime grills because anime grills is good people. Anime grills will help you no matter what.