Oh God, the flashbacks

Alex_Fyrehart

So I got the PS3 version of Tekken 6 today (in the "Fighting Edition" bundle because I wanted it for PS3 and SCV).......

Good GOD ALMIGHTY I forgot how much of a fucking pain in the arse Azazel is. He's by far the most fucking stupid Tekken final boss that's ever existed. I tried going through Arcade mode with Paul Phoenix, and was doing alright....well aside from the NANCY fight but that goes without saying. lol.

Then I got to Azazel.......good God did I ever rage......I mean, I'm talking legit rage. The things I said outloud.....I'd rather not repeat....in the end I gave up and switched to Devil Jin. Smashed the fucker in under a minute. God damn I hate Azazel so much.

Anyone else almost or actually rage quit on Azazel? If I'm honest he's probably the only thing I really hate about Tekken 6. The game has its issues and Scenario Mode can be pretty meh, but yeah. Azazel is the most bullshit boss a Tekken game has ever had. Even Demon Jinpachi wasn't this bad.

Not so much for me personally. The problem I have with Tekken 6 is the god awful story mode that completely takes the focus away from actual fighter genre gameplay. I remember having more trouble with Nancy. Deffinately my least favorite Tekken.

Edited by LovesAnInjection

Azazel may have been a little overly-difficult, but Azazel taught me a valuable lesson; fucking spam the mother fucker. He quickly becomes a little bitch who needs his momma when the spamming begins

I tried that. Believe me I did. Sometimes it works (In Arena mode it worked with Bryan......on the 10th try or whatever), other times it doesn't because it just blocks everything and then attacks me (aka my initial tries with Paul).

That said, I've made it slightly easier on myself by remembering to change it to one round fights. Weird thing is, I remember on the 360 version I managed to get a Perfect on the bastard with Bob......BOB! And all I did was spam I think. lol. Guess it just depends on who you use. :P

Looking forward to hearing your experience with beating Nightmare Train, Subterranean Pavilion and Kigan Island. :)

Or just simply upgrading Alisa! :P

Hahaha. Nightmare Train I've beaten on the 360 version.....I forget who with but I managed it. Subterranean Pavilion & Kigan Island however, I have never beaten. So that's gonna be a pain. lol. Turns out those and the upgrading Alisa things are the only "achievements" I never got on the 360 version. lol.

Ah well. It's gonna be a while before I get to those anyway. Gotta do all of Scenario Mode anyway. Mainly went for other trophies first before even bothering with Scenario Mode this time.

Edited by Thomas_Fyrehart

(Sorry for double posting but it's been a few hours at least. lol)

So....uhh......I got through Scenario Mode enough to unlock Paul right. Played him in Arena Mode.........I beat Azazel in one go........one fucking go.....God damn it. lol.

So far it turns out there's only been a few characters I've struggled with to beat Azazel, but that was mainly taking SkyesUnholy's advice and just not letting up the attack. Some characters seem to fair better with that tactic than others though. Either way, I also beat Azazel in one go with Wang Jinrei. lol. Wasn't expecting that.

Also, I noticed something odd. When I played Arena Mode as Marshall Law I didn't have to face either Jin or Azazel.....I don't remember that happening in the 360 version. I think my last fight was Ganryu. lol.

(Sorry for double posting but it's been a few hours at least. lol)

So....uhh......I got through Scenario Mode enough to unlock Paul right. Played him in Arena Mode.........I beat Azazel in one go........one fucking go.....God damn it. lol.

So far it turns out there's only been a few characters I've struggled with to beat Azazel, but that was mainly taking SkyesUnholy's advice and just not letting up the attack. Some characters seem to fair better with that tactic than others though. Either way, I also beat Azazel in one go with Wang Jinrei. lol. Wasn't expecting that.

Also, I noticed something odd. When I played Arena Mode as Marshall Law I didn't have to face either Jin or Azazel.....I don't remember that happening in the 360 version. I think my last fight was Ganryu. lol.

Can't you just set the game at easiest difficulty and round count to 1 etc???

Azazel wasn't that hard once i knew his attack pattern and spam the shit out of it when possible . Much worse was Nancy imao . And don't get me started with the Nightmare train section . I've given up on the plat cause of that annoying difficult stage .

I suck at fighting games, never care to really learn how to play! :P If I can get the plat, you guys can too, and I did it in 5 days!

I'm pretty sure I just abused Kazuya... but it still left me with having trouble with those three missions I mentioned. I just got lucky with the train part after some few tries. The other ones I just had to practice over and over until I learned to take out the enemies fast enough.

Can't you just set the game at easiest difficulty and round count to 1 etc???

I have done that. Makes it quicker but Azazel can still be a pain. As much as I love Tekken I still suck at it for the most part. lol. For example, in Tekken 5 I only ever beat Jinpachi in one try with Hwoarang.

Funny story. Took me 3 tries with Kuma. Only took me 1 with Panda. What the hell? lol. Kuma is also the only character I've lost to Jin with so far. I think. Kuma or someone else. Only lost the once with whoever it was. But I'd say it was Kuma. :P

Edited by Thomas_Fyrehart