Ad-Hoc or Online?

Ah right. Can anyone confirm?

Also you talk about it in future tense, just so you know this game is out but only in Asia. I don't think it'll be localised

I know that already. I trying to ask around right now, lol.

I see trophies for 'Duet' and 'Duel' modes. Is there online multiplayer or local only?

You owe me, here's a qoute from techinasia review Deemo:the Last Recital.:

The expanded port brings a fair amount of new content to the game. The Vita version will come with two player co-op mode called “Duet”, as well as a one-on-one battle mode. Both of these are local, which probably makes sense given how disruptive lag can be to rhythm games like this.

You can read more on the website : https://www.techinasia.com/deemo-the-last-recital-is-worth-taking-note-of

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 9:18 AM, DrHambone said:

So I assume it is Ad-Hoc? Is it possible to get the trophies without Ad-hoc mode?

Theoretically, it might be possible via practice mode. However, good luck winning duels when the AI performs 100% All Charming runs.

Probably a good reason why the two MP trophies were removed for international release.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2018 at 0:18 PM, DrHambone said:

So I assume it is Ad-Hoc? Is it possible to get the trophies without Ad-hoc mode?

I have a buddy who got the Limited Run version of the game. He had to borrow his brother's vita and buy the digital version on his brother's account in order to do the ad hoc trophy to get 100%. So dumb.

4 hours ago, Slain087 said:

Theoretically, it might be possible via practice mode. However, good luck winning duels when the AI performs 100% All Charming runs.

Probably a good reason why the two MP trophies were removed for international release.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

I have a buddy who got the Limited Run version of the game. He had to borrow his brother's vita and buy the digital version on his brother's account in order to do the ad hoc trophy to get 100%. So dumb.

Dang, that sucks. I really want to play it but it'll bug me having missing 'easy' trophies.

• 2 weeks later...