This week at Bungie 03/17/2016 (Spring Update Date Revealed)

Aranea Highwind

Except from the article...

This week at Bungie we set a date.

Destiny Update 2.2.0 will deploy on April 12th, 2016.

From here onward, we’ll refer to it as the “April Update.” As promised, it will have something for every type of Guardian. Here are some of the highlights to look forward to:

New PVE Challenges
New and Updated Gear 
New Quest featuring the Blighted Chalice Strike
Increased Max Light and Rewards 
Sandbox and Crucible Updates
And more…

header_frontpage_1.jpg?cv=3983621215&av=

If you have Destiny: The Taken King, the April Update is included with your purchase. When the time comes, download the update and you’ll be good to go.

For the next three Wednesdays, we’ll be providing more details on Twitch. Join us as we introduce you to some of the designers and artists to chat with them about what they’ve packed into the update. If you want to be part of the live conversation, bookmark our channel, and mark your calendar for these streams:

April Update Preview: New Things to Do
Wednesday, March 23rd – 11AM Pacific

April Update Preview: New Things to Earn
Wednesday, March 30th – 11AM Pacific

April Update Preview: Sandbox and Crucible Updates
Wednesday, April 6th – 11AM Pacific

As always, there will be some fun to be had outside of Twitch, but we’d love for you to join us in real time. 

• Like 1

The Taken armor on the screenshot above looks to be a reskin of the POE armor unless that's actually a shader.

Was hoping to get the plat before the spring update, but since I'm playing other games atm that's probably not gonna happen. Oh well though, looks like I'll have to balance this and project diva

Good luck on the platinum. On a side note....

Bungie accidentally spoiled that Mara Sov is alive. Then again it was implied  the character is alive on the Grimoire but not many people bother to read it.  :P 

• Like 1

The Taken armor on the screenshot above looks to be a reskin of the POE armor unless that's actually a shader.

Good luck on the platinum. On a side note....

Bungie accidentally spoiled that Mara Sov is alive. Then again it was implied  the character is alive on the Grimoire but not many people bother to read it.  :P 

Figured she was :P

Oh boy I hope that doesn't mean PoE with Taken. I'd love a VoG or CE with Taken, but PoE wasn't fun for me anyway so I don't know how much I'd like a Taken version. I'm very interested to see what the Crucible information is, as I play that the most.

Oh boy I hope that doesn't mean PoE with Taken. I'd love a VoG or CE with Taken, but PoE wasn't fun for me anyway so I don't know how much I'd like a Taken version. I'm very interested to see what the Crucible information is, as I play that the most.

This, POE was boring from the start. Crucible is where it's at :P