What's with the major miscalculation, yo

Just checked my profile on here, and noticed my average rarity is completely off mark. What's with that? Not had the problem with my other profile. (And no I haven't changed my privacy settings or hidden any trophies)

Thanks,

NepuuNepp

Edited by NepuuNepp

Huh. Yeah your rarity in the banner says something like 0.7% average but under statistics the statistics tab its more like 52% which seems accurate.  I would just give it a day and see what happens.  Sometimes the stats get wonky on those banners especially when they're new.  I remember Hitman GO had more platinums than owners on the first day or something like that.  If it persists after a couple days, then I would look into it.

The stats in different places update at different time rates.

Well, it's your first game, average rarity may have been updated before you completed the game.

True, but if I'm not wrong the ones shown on the profile page is instantly updated, and even if it wasn't, it's impossible that his average rarity would ever be 0.7%, when the rarest trophy is his list is over 22%..

Also the "trophies per day" show 0, when the whole game was platinum in 1 day..

It does seam like a bug somewhere, can't find other explanation.. Probably something to do with the number of games in the profile + the number of days played (since the "trophies per day stat is also bugged).. 

I hunch is that it will fix itself when you get a trophy on another game on another day (so today..).