"operation guillotine" Freeze at the end.

Emanuele97G

yes i have the disc.  but 1° the bluray disc are indestructible 2° the other "loadscreen" load normally

When I return games that I have finished playing the game store guy holds the disc up to the light and looks for light shine through the label.  The disc needs the label to be perfect or the light will not reflect.  So if you have a label scratch that piece of data the game is trying to load could be lost, causing your freeze.  Bluray is not indestructible, nothing is, especially not plastic.

Have a look at the disc through the light and see if you have a damaged label.

Hi everyone! i'm playing BF3's campaing on Hard and everytime i complete the mission "operation guillotine" the game freeze in the "Comrades" mission loadscreen.  i triyed to delete the Patch, to reinstall the game and delete the savedata but still freeze...

I've also expierenced many issues with BF3's campaign similar to your issue and I'm 100% sure nothing is wrong with my disc at all. Battlefield 3 is a broken game, it still is. Because of these glitches, the game forced me to restart the campaign 3 times already (I did not use cloud save back then yet, which was stupid of me ofcourse). Glitches like freezing on loadingscreens or not being able to jump over an obstacle during a mission are common glitches which, as far as I know, are no solutions for  :(.

I've also expierenced many issues with BF3's campaign similar to your issue and I'm 100% sure nothing is wrong with my disc at all. Battlefield 3 is a broken game, it still is. Because of these glitches, the game forced me to restart the campaign 3 times already (I did not use cloud save back then yet, which was stupid of me ofcourse). Glitches like freezing on loadingscreens or not being able to jump over an obstacle during a mission are common glitches which, as far as I know, are no solutions for  :(.

I thought it was BF4 that had the broken campaign (causing people's progess to be lost when playing MP etc.)?  I could be wrong but BF3 was pretty solid.  I played it 7-8 times on two consoles an do not recall any issues.

I thought it was BF4 that had the broken campaign (causing people's progess to be lost when playing MP etc.)?  I could be wrong but BF3 was pretty solid.  I played it 7-8 times on two consoles an do not recall any issues.

I believe both had its own issues and were pretty broken. I myself didn't experience any issues with BF4 but BF3 was almost 'unplayable' for me.