'The End?' Trophy Discussion

I realize there's a similar one in China, but I haven't played China yet. This trophy sounds pretty vague to me - fastest time AND highest score in the same sequence? Or just fastest time in the timed sequences and highest score in all the rest?

Also, I have NO clue how to get the highest score. I'm replaying it in Plus mode and I'm on level one. I am a little below the highest score (highest score is 9--- and I'm a low 9---). No clue how to make it higher. I collected the three jewels. Never got spotted.

Help?! I can't find any answers or even a walkthrough on the internet.

You havent been looking hard enough ;-) Heres the guide: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/3911-Assassins-Creed-Chronicles-India-Trophy-Guide

Generally, in each sequence you have to achieve the highest score or the fastest time in fast-run sequences.

Actually I have - the link you gave me led me to yet another dead end. That guide is for the stand-alone version of the game. It says you get the trophy after completing Sequence 10. And that's what I thought about scores and times, but I still don't know how to get the highest score.

For highest score in levels with points you need to get "Shadow Gold" at every checkpoint and complete the secondary objectives.

For the fastest time in the timed levels you basically need to get the gold medal in the end.

At least, that's how it was for ACC China, as also said in my guide for China. :)

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/3899-Assassins-Creed-Chronicles-China-Trophy-Guide#The-Completionist

I hope that helps. I did only play the standalone version of all 3 ACC games, and as you said, the standalone version of India doesn't have the highest score and fastest time requirement. From what I heard this is the only difference between standalones and Trilogy Pack though. ;)

Edited by ShadowStefan

True, I didn't see this difference between stand-alone version and the Trilogy. I guess you need to do more if you want to plat the game, eh?

Are you trying to achieve Shadow Gold in every sequence + doing all the additional objectives and still missing the points? If so, which sequence are you having problem with? It would be easier to check and help if we knew the exact place of troubleshooting.

True, I didn't see this difference between stand-alone version and the Trilogy. I guess you need to do more if you want to plat the game, eh?

Are you trying to achieve Shadow Gold in every sequence + doing all the additional objectives and still missing the points? If so, which sequence are you having problem with? It would be easier to check and help if we knew the exact place of troubleshooting.

Sequence 1, won't move on until I get it. I've completed the additional objectives of looting the jewels off the 3 guards every time. I believe that's the only optional objective. I never get seen, and the odd time I have I immediately restart the checkpoint. Also, in Sequence 1 it's mandatory I thought to strangle at least one of the guards - no smoke bombs and it was a part of the tutorial first time around. Therefore it wouldn't technically be a Shadow Gold, but a Silencer Gold - though I assume it doesn't matter in this case. I will keep trying but if you can give me any tips that would be great (this game was/is HARD).

On a sidenote, does the difficulty setting matter? I'm playing on Plus. And can you go back and replay sequences? Or does it all have to be done sequentially?

Edited by LoneSola

• 6 months later...

I'm also having problems with this. I got shadow gold on everything and completed optional objective but am still below the maximum level score? Do I need all collectibles too? They weren't needed in China. Screenshot in spoiler, image is kinda big and I didn't know how to make it smaller.

Ct6jaNMW8AAyFeO.jpg

Edit: There are actually 12 Shadow Gold ranks you can get in Sequence 1, which is why I missed top score in the screenshot above. I still have no idea how I managed to entirely bypass an entire section, but everything worked fine on my second run through the level.

Edited by madbuk

• 3 months later...
On 10/4/2016 at 4:55 AM, madbuk said:

I'm also having problems with this. I got shadow gold on everything and completed optional objective but am still below the maximum level score? Do I need all collectibles too? They weren't needed in China. Screenshot in spoiler, image is kinda big and I didn't know how to make it smaller.

Hide contents

Ct6jaNMW8AAyFeO.jpg

Edit: There are actually 12 Shadow Gold ranks you can get in Sequence 1, which is why I missed top score in the screenshot above. I still have no idea how I managed to entirely bypass an entire section, but everything worked fine on my second run through the level.

Same thing happened to me. I did everything right and at the end of Sequence 1, it only shows 11 gold shadow to me.

• 5 years later...
On 04/10/2016 at 10:55 AM, madbuk said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ct6jaNMW8AAyFeO.jpg

This is a bug in both China and India where one of the patrols doesn't reward any score in the first mission of both games. Like you say, it's fixed by simply replaying the level. Haven't got to Russia yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing.