Can't use the phone to buy a Diamond

..This is starting to really piss me off now, lmao.

So for my second playthrough I needed to complete the game with the music playing and everything. Anyways, the point I'm at right now has me completely stumped.. and I already beat the game and it makes no sense to me what so ever..

So after I activated Hoagies &Laverne's time travel port-a-potty thing, I try using the phone to buy a diamond and he keeps saying he doesn't know what number to call and everything.. When I sent the letter when I was Hoagie, I forgot to put Bernard in the Office.. so basically I've started the game over two more times because I thought that was the issue.. that turned out not to be the issue.. although I was fed up and did it again..

SO in total I'm on my fourth incomplete-almost-complete playthrough of this game for one trophy.. can someone throw me any ideas of why the hell Bernard wont call this place to get a Diamond. I do have the Swiss bank book in my inventory as well. I'm so close to being done with this game, but this game doesn't want me to 100% it apparently ):

(I've also been at this for four hours, it's about to be 4am here and I'm starting to think I'm insane for trying this hard for this game.. lol.)

Edited by DuckSwimmer

..This is starting to really piss me off now, lmao.

So for my second playthrough I needed to complete the game with the music playing and everything. Anyways, the point I'm at right now has me completely stumped.. and I already beat the game and it makes no sense to me what so ever..

So after I activated Hoagies &Laverne's time travel port-a-potty thing, I try using the phone to buy a diamond and he keeps saying he doesn't know what number to call and everything.. When I sent the letter when I was Hoagie, I forgot to put Bernard in the Office.. so basically I've started the game over two more times because I thought that was the issue.. that turned out not to be the issue.. although I was fed up and did it again..

SO in total I'm on my fourth incomplete-almost-complete playthrough of this game for one trophy.. can someone throw me any ideas of why the hell Bernard wont call this place to get a Diamond. I do have the Swiss bank book in my inventory as well. I'm so close to being done with this game, but this game doesn't want me to 100% it apparently ):

(I've also been at this for four hours, it's about to be 4am here and I'm starting to think I'm insane for trying this hard for this game.. lol.)

According to the guide there are some requirements. Did you do all of these on the second playthrough?

The room with the fat congress visitor is probably the best room out of the two, as you can turn it off again for another trophy. I couldn't turn off the one in Dwayne's room.

According to the guide there are some requirements. Did you do all of these on the second playthrough?

Have you watched the TV show in in the room with the fat congress visitor or the room of suicide Dwayne? I guess it's only possible to make a phone call once Bernard knows that this home shopping service exists.

I actually have not turned on the television!! Doing that right now.

EDIT: THANK YOU! I just got the Platinum for it!

Edited by DuckSwimmer