Cheat Codes?

WatertownsFinest

The same issue happened to me :/ I used a second controller and it worked fine... Then when I tried doing it later on after that It wouldn't work :|

Figured it out. If you start your game back up after having your ps4 in rest mode, it wont work. just restart your game and it should work

The clothes cheat won't unlock and will make the plat unobtainable because you have to BUY them and not simply have them unlocked. You can however use the money cheat and buy them that way. You'll have to progress far enough in the story to unlock the stores and items though. If you clean out the school store, both clothing shops in Old Bullworth Town and buy clothes in the Barber Shop in New Coventry you have them in no time. At chapter 4 or so the Aquaberry store will add new items so check back there

The clothes cheat won't unlock and will make the plat unobtainable because you have to BUY them and not simply have them unlocked. You can however use the money cheat and buy them that way. You'll have to progress far enough in the story to unlock the stores and items though. If you clean out the school store, both clothing shops in Old Bullworth Town and buy clothes in the Barber Shop in New Coventry you have them in no time. At chapter 4 or so the Aquaberry store will add new items so check back there

so the cheat code for money will cause no trouble?