Gah

andremal

Stop acting like a scrub. The list isn't even bad lol

Hi Grimy. Thanks for the very informative reply to my post. I appreciate your sentiments as well as the extremely mature manner in which you responded to my opinion. Wonderful to meet you.

As for the trophies, I stand by my 'opinion' that they don't look fun to me. This is the first Madden I've bought in years for 2 reasons. This year features significant upgrades for the first time in a while, and the 49ers are finally a good team. And that is what I'd like to do. Play the 49ers. No, I'm not interested in playing the Jets over and over until I can finally throw a touchdown with Tebow on the first play in overtime. I will play and enjoy the game and enjoy being a Scrub.

• Like 2

trophies are trophies dont worry too much about the trophy list. if you enjoy the game just play it and you will get trophies as you go also its not like it'll be that big a deal for you since your compleation is total is only 40% so it wont affect you that much if you dont get all the trophies

Oh I will. I'm not worried about it but would love it if they would put more trophies in that come from just playing that game. I also have a low tolerance for children, or adults that act like one.

Don't play games for trophies. Just enjoy the game for what it is. I stand by opinion that you sound like a whiner. Don't try to go for something that doesn't seem fun or you have the change the "integrity" of the game, like changing user skills or other exploits like the vast majority of the folks with Madden plats do. I play with the Cleveland Browns (my home team) and will continue to play with them every year, no matter how terrible they are. I said stop acting like a scrub, not being one. Difference there. You were complaining about the trophy list and there are bigger things to whine about the game, like not having a true franchise/career mode.

Edited by grimydawg

While I agree with the sentiment that this list is stupid, I'm not sure how you can add in the "another year" bit. This list is a huge shift in the requirements for the plat compared to previous years. In the past, the trophies were nearly all offline with a little bit of MUT thrown in, and you just had to choose whether you wanted to grind them out playing "legit" or tweak the settings to get it over with.

It's probably great for someone who loves the game and wants to play it for hundreds of hours, but I'm one of those people grimy talked about in his previous post. I am not a huge fan. My 9 year old son is, and I enjoyed playing with him to get the "do this in a game" trophies and then finished off the other ones for the plat in the easiest and fastest way possible. He just likes to play with his favorite players on the easiest difficulty and win 100-10. He'll never touch connected careers or online ranked games, and neither will I.

Now I will live with the knowledge that he will want to buy this game at some point and it will sit on my trophy list at 25% for all of eternity.

• 3 weeks later...