...Next gen Team Bondi game? I thought they were dead.

Lady Lilith

http://www.examiner.com/article/whore-of-the-orient-coming-to-xbox-720-playstation-4-and-pc

Team Bondi will be returning with the upcoming next-generation console title Whore of the Orient.

According to a post from L.A. Noire's studiowebsite, it confirms in detail that Whore of the Orient will be available on next-generation consoles.

The statement said, "Shanghai, 1936. Whore of the Orient. Paris of the East. The most corrupt and decadent city on the planet, where anything can be had or done for the right price. Plaything of Western powers who greedily exploit the Chinese masses.

"Boiling pot of Chinese nationalism, with the Kuomintang ruthlessly trying to suppress Communism and the labour movement. Home to the International Police Force, a group of Western cops hopelessly trying to keep the lid on and keep the peace.

"From the development team who brought you L.A. Noire and The Getaway, along with the Academy Award winning film production team of Kennedy Miller Mitchell comes a completely new and original IP being developed for next generation games consoles and PC."

This is yet another next-generation title to be confirmed, in addition to other companies who have said they are in the middle of developing next-generation titles of their own.

There was no release date or time frame released, but we will keep you updated if that information comes to pass.

Personally, I wanted an LA Noire sequel, but a new IP is good enough, as long as it doesn't suck, which this sounds decent.

the game name sounds quite inapropriate, i wonder what ill answer my mom when she asks me what im playing. ill probably be like "oh yeah mom, im playing whore of th--" "TEH WAHT!?!?"

Lies, your mom doesn't speak English. :P

Also, boycott this shit. Don't give it any attention or hype. Brendan McNamara is a **** and deserves no attention, praise or sales.

• 2 weeks later...

Would this also be by Rockstar? I'd also like an L.A. Noire sequel or something very similar like N.Y. Noire. Make it take place in the 60's or 70's this time.

Rockstar have already said that they won't be publishing another title by Team Bondi, they argued frequently with the studio and were disappointed with the overall cost and development time of LA Noir. The new game is being published by Warner Bros. ;)