Ultimate Estus trophy glitch

acropyre-

I got all Estus shard , gave them to blacksmith, for a total of 15 estus flask. I tried to "reinforce further" but it wouldn't let me because I already got the maximum flask. No trophy. I tried quitting out of the game and going back in, still nothing. 

I'm going to see if I can pop this in NG+

I got all Estus shard , gave them to blacksmith, for a total of 15 estus flask. I tried to "reinforce further" but it wouldn't let me because I already got the maximum flask. No trophy. I tried quitting out of the game and going back in, still nothing. 

I'm going to see if I can pop this in NG+

this may be odd to ask but did you try and put all of the flasks into one of them? like none in the ash flask but all 15 in the normal one?

There are 10 estus flask shards and 10 undead bone shards to find per playthrough. Using them all on the estus flask (HP flask) will give you stats of 14 flasks at 10+. I found all 10 of each and popped both trophies so if you don't have 14 flasks at 10+ then you've missed something.

There are 10 estus flask shards and 10 undead bone shards to find per playthrough. Using them all on the estus flask (HP flask) will give you stats of 14 flasks at 10+. I found all 10 of each and popped both trophies so if you don't have 14 flasks at 10+ then you've missed something.

There's 11 dude, for a total of 15 flasks because you start off with 4. Check out Harry's video

There's 11 dude, for a total of 15 flasks because you start off with 4. Check out Harry's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dphIiPDsOXA

Ahh yes it is 11 but how did you manage to start with 4 estus flasks because I only started with 3. I've also just started as 2 new characters both with different classes and they only start with 3 estus flasks.

Edit.

Nevermind, one of my uses was alloted to the ashen estus flask so now I have all 15 on my estus flask.

Edited by FilmFanatic