Question on backing up saves/dropping items for others

dargon_lover

So, on my first playthrough I backed up my save before the very end so that I could get both endings on one playthrough.

From that I'm assuming it's possible for people to back up their save, summon others, drop rings for them to keep (for trophies), then simply reload their backed up save so they get their equipment again, right? Does anyone know if this violates the user contract, or if it could result in bans?

EDIT: Just noticed someone posted with this idea a week ago, but my other questions stand... can this result in bans? Does it violate the user agreement?

Edited by dargon_lover

So, on my first playthrough I backed up my save before the very end so that I could get both endings on one playthrough.

From that I'm assuming it's possible for people to back up their save, summon others, drop rings for them to keep (for trophies), then simply reload their backed up save so they get their equipment again, right? Does anyone know if this violates the user contract, or if it could result in bans?

EDIT: Just noticed someone posted with this idea a week ago, but my other questions stand... can this result in bans? Does it violate the user agreement?

no it does not, and if it did people will be pissed off because you maybe cheating but it's not hurting or making people unhappy your just having fun is all.

I don't think it does in the souls games o.o I mean there are people who give away items in the first one / demon souls and just reload their save file I assume to get the trophies, and you can do it in BB too to get the endings. If they were gonna ban people on this stuff, they would've done it a long time ago, and I've not heard of a single person getting punished for this sort of ordeal.