Signature Cut Off

Go to solution Solved by BlindMango,

Hello there, this was brought to my attention after providing a signature to @skateak put their new signature on alongside their PSNP trophy card and it had got cut off. At first I though it was just a fault on the image's link but I had tested it out in my signature and had the same effect. I followed the link to ensure it wasn't deleted for whatever reason. When editing your signature, it says you can have any number of lines but if you go so far down, they get cut off preventing other members from seeing what else is in your signature.

EDIT: Skate had put the images on the same line but the bug still stands. 

• Solution

Hello there, this was brought to my attention after providing a signature to @skateak put their new signature on alongside their PSNP trophy card and it had got cut off. At first I though it was just a fault on the image's link but I had tested it out in my signature and had the same effect. I followed the link to ensure it wasn't deleted for whatever reason. When editing your signature, it says you can have any number of lines but if you go so far down, they get cut off preventing other members from seeing what else is in your signature.

EDIT: Skate had put the images on the same line but the bug still stands. 

The signature area can only be a maximum certain height to avoid "image spam", if the image is too tall it will be "cut off". I'm not certain the exact size is considered too tall though

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

The signature area can only be a maximum certain height to avoid "image spam", if the image is too tall it will be "cut off". I'm not certain the exact size is considered too tall though

That makes since. I think that the maximum height would be around 300 px. I know the maximum signature image height is 250 as I asked Sly himself but that may also be the height for the signature itself.