Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Collector's Edition Revealed

Parker

Square Enix has published a new tailer for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which revealed a $140 Collector's Edition.

There are two boxed editions. The first, which is the Day One Edition, includes:

• A copy of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • One extra in-game mission
  • The Covert Agent Pack, which includes in-game items, including various weapons, re-skins, and upgrades
  • Digital OST sampler
  • A mini artbook, novella, and a comic book (available digitally)

The Day One Edition is available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox one for $59.99.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-28_at_2.29.06_PM.png

The Collector's Edition includes everything available in the Day One edition, plus:

• An exclusive black and gold prism box
  • 9" Adam Jensen figurine
  • 48-Page Titan art book
  • A steelbook case

The Collector's Edition is also available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, for $139.99.

The Standard Digital Edition includes the same content as the Day One Edition, except with a digital copy of the game (also available on PC) for $59.99, and the Digital Deluxe Edition includes everything from the Standard Edition, plus the Season Pass for $89.99.

Source: IGN

I'm not a big enough fan of the series to drop $150 but it has some pretty neat items in it. 

Parker

maybe its just me, but that figure looks a bit derpy 

other than that, seems like a standard collector's edition, nothing crazy. 

Yeah, it looks like one of those you can find on Toys R' Us.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

maybe its just me, but that figure looks a bit derpy 

It's not just you. What surprises me though is that it looks derpy even in the promo shots. Usually you find out when you open the box.

Other than that, disappointing and brutally overpriced CE through and through. Give me the full sized artbook, not these mini-samplers, give me the full soundtrack on CD instead of this digital nonsense, and we'll talk.

• 3 months later...

I like this collector's edition. Box and figurine are great. But artbook is thin. Also, I'd prefer to have a full ost CD, not a sampler. A physical copy of comic book, not just digital PDF. And the last one: digital deluxe version includes PS4 Theme. Where is my copy of this theme in CE? And why I can't buy it separately in PSN Store?!