Table Top Racing: World Tour tropies

I suck at racing games, all of the races bar the drifting are relatively easy. Any tips for the drifting from you pro racers?

Use nitro while you're drifting, it'll boost your score fast. Also try to chain your drifts, as your score will go faster up if you're in the high numbers.

The hardest drifting challenge is the last one in the special event category, where you need to score a million points in 90 seconds. So i made a quick video with an easy strategy on how to do it.

• Like 1

I'm pretty new to the game. My only complaint is the fact that there is no Handbrake mechanic. I'm VERY bad at racing games and even worse without Handbrake. Any tips? I'm trying out this method where if I'm turning a corner, I hold off on accelerating then start up again about halfway or just after halfway. Anyways, this should be a really simple Plat once I get better.

Use nitro while you're drifting, it'll boost your score fast. Also try to chain your drifts, as your score will go faster up if you're in the high numbers.

The hardest drifting challenge is the last one in the special event category, where you need to score a million points in 90 seconds. So i made a quick video with an easy strategy on how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpCExDMkK5Y

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply I'll try again using all of these wonderful tips :)

I'm pretty new to the game. My only complaint is the fact that there is no Handbrake mechanic. I'm VERY bad at racing games and even worse without Handbrake. Any tips? I'm trying out this method where if I'm turning a corner, I hold off on accelerating then start up again about halfway or just after halfway. Anyways, this should be a really simple Plat once I get better.

L2 is the brakes

Is anyone else having trouble with the Dominator trophy? I don't know if it's glitched or I have done something correctly but I have 3 stars on all championships and have came 1st on all the big races but haven't got the trophy?

Hey guys, i would like to share with you how to perform an ifinite drift trick to nail all these drift challenges with ease.

First of all you need to find a place on the track with enough space, then you just need to gain some speed, press the brake(for a moment) to enter drift and keep holding the left stick to keep driving in circles(DONT hold the gas(R2) button, just keep tapping it) and earning as many drift points as you want. The KEY is to find the right spot, it may be harder to perform on diffrent tracks with faster vehicles but eventually you'll manage to do it