Table Top Racing: World Tour tropies

Ok, so more trophies then on the Vita, a Platinum and no DLC (for now, since I believe that I read they said there will be DLC in the future in an old article, but info on this version of the game is scarce..).

I will not comment on the possible difficulty, because those championships and all can be easy/moderate or extremely hard, specially when part of the guys behind Wipeout were behind this too..

I also foresee lots of collectibles and that win 20 races online may or may not be a problem.. depends on how boostable it is..

Still all in all seams like a very normal trophy list, nothing out of the ordinary for a racing game..

And I'm looking forward to it now (since we will get it for free in 2 days :lol: , probably would pass it if I had to spend money..).

Seems like a bit of a grindy list but that won't be a problem as long as the game is fun.

Happy to see a platinum and I know everyone is going to be upset with "Crush your Enemies!" because you have to win (which I assume means get first place) in 20 races. Shouldn't be a big problem for me though because I have been accused of cheating in multiple racing games. lol

If the game is fun (and it looks that way), it should be no problem to do MP trophies without boosting for me.

I hope the difficulty is similar to the Vita version... I haven't played that but it shows as 4/10 on PST.

I would like to make this my 90th plat as it's a racing game, so hopefully it's not too hard.

BTW trophy list looks good.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Haha, bet I'll convinced my "friend"  (and friends) now that she'll (and they'll) get this game ;'D Trophies are easier than I thought (and soon to her [and them] to). Personally, not worthy enough to be within my top 100 platinums though, it's not even near as hard or grindy as Modnations and the Sonic All Stars Series, just to name some of the popular arcade racers, so i'll get 98% of the trophies then let that chill till I get over 100 Plats.

If the game is fun (and it looks that way), it should be no problem to do MP trophies without boosting for me.

I hope the difficulty is similar to the Vita version... I haven't played that but it shows as 4/10 on PST.

I would like to make this my 90th plat as it's a racing game, so hopefully it's not too hard.

BTW trophy list looks good.

Trying to figure out this connection... You want it to be your 90th platinum because it's a racing game? Why? 

Looks good. Kinda makes me excited for this months' Plus offerings now (the other games look like shit).

I played the vita version - it was a 4-5/10, but there were a lot of shortcuts. Without those, it would have been very difficult to overcome the AI rubberbanding.

Hopefully the PS4 controls are better, that should make it a bit more responsive.

In that vid they said no micro-transitions in game at all, the only paid content other then the game itself will be the future DLC.

Just an update on this, the DLC was actually available from the start... and it's 4 cars + 4 track layouts (16 events), but no DLC trophies at all.

Not sure if there's more planned DLC..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Every 10th plat I get is from a racing game. It's sort of my only rule for "milestones".

What happens when you run out of racing games? :o

I was gonna start this up, but all this talk about possible dlc isn't helping at all, guess I'll wait a few months to see what happens...