Like Dominoes?

Hello, I was wondering if this trophy is glitched in anyway? I've jumped in a crowd of 10 enemies or so and kicked and knocked over at least 7 of them. I've also gathered them up, simply ran into the crowd and kicked knocking over at least 6 (I counted the bodies on the ground and yes I'm certain that I am kicking and not punching them back which is what happens if you get too close.) and still no trophy. I've been at this for at least an hour to no avail and have watched countless videos, which I've mimicked exactly ending with the same outcome as they've shown...except no trophy. Just looking for some clarification here. Has anyone else had this problem? Please tell me it's not just me as I've no other clue how to go about this.

EDIT: As soooon as I finished writing this I got the trophy. I don't know what the problem was, I just repeated my actions over and over until it finally unlocked. Thanks anyway.

Edited by Gamer-Girls-FTW

Must be very specific in what you do. I seem to remember when I played the game I had to try a few times to get it, but through perseverance I got it in the end. Glad to see you got the trophy in the end. Good luck with continuing forward to the plat! 

Forgotten sand was a great game, might have to rebuy for this account! :P

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...