Question about Uncharted 4 Trophies

NO SPOILERS

Hey guys. I am one of the few lucky ones who will get Uncharted 4 before it's release date, i am hopefully picking it up tonight and will start my playthrough. The question I have is regarding the trophies: It seems that they aren't live yet (they aren't on PSNPROFILES or PSN Network). So how does this work exactly? Do the trophies i've earned in the game pop up when they go live or if I start a playthrough are the trophies i would have gotten forever lost? This just doesn't go for uncharted but for any game you play where the trophies aren't on the playstation network yet.

PS. I got the game early cause a friend works in the videogame industry, no pirated copy or whatever.

NO SPOILERS

Hey guys. I am one of the few lucky ones who will get Uncharted 4 before it's release date, i am hopefully picking it up tonight and will start my playthrough. The question I have is regarding the trophies: It seems that they aren't live yet (they aren't on PSNPROFILES or PSN Network). So how does this work exactly? Do the trophies i've earned in the game pop up when they go live or if I start a playthrough are the trophies i would have gotten forever lost? This just doesn't go for uncharted but for any game you play where the trophies aren't on the playstation network yet.

PS. I got the game early cause a friend works in the videogame industry, no pirated copy or whatever.

The trophies should save locally on your console and once the list goes live on PSN, they should all sync to your account normally. That's usually how it works with journalists and stuff that get copies early.

• Like 1

Mango is correct, thats what happened with my MGSV trophies. You will be able to earn them (even see them pop iirc), you just wont be able to view the list in the menu or sync to the servers until the list is added to the PSN servers.

Mango is correct, thats what happened with my MGSV trophies. You will be able to earn them (even see them pop iirc), you just wont be able to view the list in the menu or sync to the servers until the list is added to the PSN servers.

Thanks Salty. I hope they pop up. Can't WAIT to platinum this game.