Ghost in the Cemetery

For those struggling to get this trophy, here's the route I used to get through the cemetery in Scotland without being seen.

• Basically, make a u-turn left as you go up the stairs and jump into the bushes by all the gravestones, (solid) snaking your way through the shrubbery until you run out of cover and the two guys ahead start to chit chat.
  • From here, wait until the guy below disappears and wait for the guy above to wander around a bit before he turns and walks away too. This is your cue to run like the wind into the tall grass just ahead before they come back and spot you.
  • Climb up the side of the wall, and take care! There should be a guy on an overlook just around the corner, so use your camera to watch him and make sure he leaves before shimmying around the corner. Follow the same directions for another thug in the open area around the side of the ruins.
  • Once that guy moves under the arch, move around and drop into the grass to hide from the guys that could see you as you make your way into the far corner of the ruin. 
  • Make your way up the side of the wall, taking care to avoid the sight of one, two or maybe three guards above you and to the right.

This is the tricky part! 

• Let the guard on your right (who should be standing watch over the small courtyard) turn and walk away. At the same time the guards on the level you are hanging from should also walk away from you and take watch over the courtyard below.
  • Sneak past these guys as quickly and as stealthily as you can, taking care not to move too close and alert them.
  • Head to the far guard, make a left towards the door and interact with it. Here, the brothers will open the gate and make it through to the other side.
  • The trophy should unlock as the door shuts behind the two of you! 
  • If you get seen at any point, just press options and select 'restart encounter' and you can start back at the stairs.
  • I'm not sure if guards being alerted by noise of a small sighting of you negates the trophy, so try and avoid them getting a split-second view of your posterior as you whizz by in the grass.

Here's a video to make sense of all that text! :D

It took me a good few tries to find this route and perfect it. I tried going across the cliffside (going right as you go up the stairs at the start of the encounter) but this just ended up in me either getting seen by someone miles away or getting stuck at a point where I was unseen, but with little room to move for fear of becoming seen by, I think at one point, five guys in the little courtyard I mentioned in the walkthrough above.

Hopefully I can work this into a guide for the whole game. Though I'm certain there are people out there already working on such a guide, so I don't mind if someone else wants to use this method. Unless your method is better. Then I'd use that. :D

I just got the trophy using this! I was trying for the right side, using the cliffs as well, but kept running into problems. Thanks for the help! Glad to have this one out of the way.

Glad I could be of assistance!

• Like 1