EU PS Plus has RDR, Scott Pilgrim, Machinarium, and Double Dragon Neon

Lady Lilith

http://www.videogame...redemption.html

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has announced the games making their way to PlayStation Plus in September, led by Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption tomorrow.

All Red Dead DLC is also currently reduced in price on the PlayStation Store.

In addition to the open-world epic, PS Plus members can look forward to Machinarium on September 5, followed by Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and Double Dragon Neon on September 12.

In addition PS Plus cloud storage will be increased to 1GB later this month.

And if you're not a PS Plus member you can purchase a year's sub for only £29.99 from tomorrow. This represents a 25 per cent saving and is available until September 19. Existing subscribers can also stack an extra 12 months at the same reduced rate.

Four games when US gets 3 games a month? At least we're getting Double Dragon Neon. Hopefully this means the US will get the cloud upgrade this month too.

Edited by gamerm1337

I'm slightly cut that RDR is free for plus members, I mean Its one of the best selling games and if you don't have it yet this is great, but with that said most people would already have Red Dead Redemption. But hey that's just me having a little bitch.

I'm slightly cut that RDR is free for plus members, I mean Its one of the best selling games and if you don't have it yet this is great, but with that said most people would already have Red Dead Redemption. But hey that's just me having a little bitch.

You know, Borderlands is free for US...so it's not like only Europe gets a game almost everyone has for free

You know, Borderlands is free for US...so it's not like only Europe gets a game almost everyone has for free

Yeah I know I'm not trying to sound like a snobby bastard, but it's almost as if we're paying for digital copies of games we already have. Although I have no other complaints and its not even a big deal at all (not changing my opinion with anything) out of all the Instant Game Collection games the EU has received I think I've only had 4 of them (Borderlands, Just Cause 2, Motorstorm: Apocalypse and RDR) and that's bloody good on Sony's part.

Sorry if I sounded as if I was being a whiny git.

Yeah I know I'm not trying to sound like a snobby bastard, but it's almost as if we're paying for digital copies of games we already have. Although I have no other complaints and its not even a big deal at all (not changing my opinion with anything) out of all the Instant Game Collection games the EU has received I think I've only had 4 of them (Borderlands, Just Cause 2, Motorstorm: Apocalypse and RDR) and that's bloody good on Sony's part.

Sorry if I sounded as if I was being a whiny git.

I agree that Sony should probably put some of the lesser known games on the instant game collection, but then there's no way to please everyone, because everyone has a different collection. I don't understand them releasing games like RDR and Borderlands that most people have, though (at least Borderlands has the sequel hype excuse) I'd probably be more excited about Instant Game Collection if I hadn't bought most of the games I wanted on blurays (I think the only good ones I got for free were Infamous 1 and 2, and maybe LBP2 and Just Cause 2...other than that, it's PSN games like Guardian of Light)

And don't worry, you didn't come across as snobby. I was just letting you know that it wasn't only EU that was getting shafted.

Edited by gamerm1337
  • Like 1

I don't understand them releasing games like RDR and Borderlands that most people have

You don´t understand ?.. It´s briliant marketing for Sony, they are doing this to make money. -> Hey lets make these games free, almost everyone has them so the retailers don´t sell as much anymore, and the ones who don´t have them will more likely Subscribe to ps + now when there is a big AAA game in the collection, meaning more money profit on that part (and the dlc, only 1/4 has them, lets make them half price then even more will buy them)

I bought RDR last week..and now we get it free on Playstation Plus, lol. Great :V Gotta sell it off.

Also, it lets people have games they never probably played before and want to try. Some PS+ users probably have no interest in Sandbox games, but they see RDR and think "well it's free I'll try it". They later really enjoy the game and think "wow I think I'll get more sandbox games this is really fun". It's basically a brilliant and subtle way of advertising/marketing. This worked with me when they released LBP2. I pretty much had no interest in the series, got it for free, really enjoyed it and now I want to get LBP Karting. You'd be surprised how many people actually don't own games like that which have been around for awhile.

Edited by SuperpwnJTV