Servers still active?

willmill97

Yes to both questions. There are still active players but only on the original maps, i have hd a hell of a time finding anyone on the DLC maps but the originals are still pretty populated. For the class related kills you just need to be using the class to get kills regardless of the weapon however I do believe that vehicular based kills will NOT count towards the 10,000 kills.

If your gonna start going for these 10k trophies i recommend to play on this server called golden cage, it's bank job map on a conquest mode 24/7. There are a lot really experienced players now though so you might wanna get used to the game first and become a better player. I was able to get 200+ kills in a single 1 h and 30 min most of the time i was playing. It can get really repetitive if you only play that map though so "the block" map is pretty great choice. It's like operation metro from BF3 and other team can get spawn raped but that's the moment when it's possible to get a lot kills i think. Hopefully here was some small tips for you. I to be honest enjoyed almost every second of the game. I'm still trying to get rid of playing this game because i want to move on to new games but it's somewhat hard haha. :D Good luck! And btw, it took me about 300 hours to get all the 10k trophies and other dlc trophies. I had spent something like 150 hours already before i got the dlc's and the kills didn't count towards the trophies.

Edited by zafira1290