Co-op Incan Set

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this: after several months of Chateau farming we've still miss some of the Incan treasures, the only thing we know for sure is that we cannot obtain them in Chateu Arena Coop. Is there any specific map or mode we need to play in order to obtain the last ones? We already have some of them but after more than a year of continuous playing we can't remember where and how we obtained them.

Thank you and forgive my grammar, ^_^ .

Edited by Neoiberian

The best way of getting any of the rare treasures in the game is by playing Co-op Hunter, killing Heroes & picking the chests in that mode have a big chance of giving a rare treasure. It doesn't matter what map you're playing.

The best way to boost it is by getting two people (you & one friend), both of which have two controllers, then you guys just need to play splitscreen & find each other in matchmaking. In every round the Villain kills the Hero & you decide who goes for the chests. Also, you can't leave the 2nd controller idle for too long or you'll be kicked.

If you or your friend don't have a 2nd controller then you'll need two parties of two. You can also boost Assassin & Head Hunter medals with this method. (only if the Villain kills the Hero)

Hope this helps, good luck with those last treasures!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've also been having trouble with the Incans as well(specifically the Ivory Incan Mask). Been trying to get this one specific treasure since about April, and prestiging twice, with a full prestige being from just coop arena/hunter arena(and almost half way to another prestige, again from just coop arena/hunter). Been doing both about equally. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, really wanna get this last treasure over with lol.

• 2 months later...

I have experience getting treasures fast. Trust me, the game knows what treasure you're missing. It gives me my second to last treasure about a dozen times before giving me my last treasure. My last treasure was first treasure picked up in hunter game in my first hunter game of the day. Not a coincidence. You're more likely to get a new treasure on a new calendar day than grinding hunter or arena out the whole day. 

• 1 year later...

Incan definitely drops in village, a question I wanted to ask, other than incan will all other treasures from both sets drop in chateau? I've been farming chateau a while now and I'm missing 6 rares from both sets, in not sure if those rares are tied to other maps like the incan sets??

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/6/2018 at 4:54 AM, Shmeefly said:

Incan definitely drops in village, a question I wanted to ask, other than incan will all other treasures from both sets drop in chateau? I've been farming chateau a while now and I'm missing 6 rares from both sets, in not sure if those rares are tied to other maps like the incan sets??

Nope, there's no correlation between treasures and maps, it's just luck. If you only have 6 treasures left you should try to farm them in Hunter Arena.

• 4 months later...

i have all incan sets and i can say that i still got them in almost every map. I think the maps don't matter when getting treasures, but playing in differents maps maybe can change your luck. I mean, i've never played Chateau on HA but when i did, i got three new different treasures. I've got three treasures left to win both trophies.