Games bought on PSN

Mercer1118

PS3, anyone can play anything.

PSV, only one account can be on a system at a time, which means only that account can download and play games.

PS4, if you set it to your main console, anyone can play anything and gets access to Plus (if applicable)

You can also make as many posts as you want without getting banned by Sony :P

• Like 4

Thanks guys,

PS3, anyone can play anything.

PSV, only one account can be on a system at a time, which means only that account can download and play games.

PS4, if you set it to your main console, anyone can play anything and gets access to Plus (if applicable)

You can also make as many posts as you want without getting banned by Sony :P

Now about the 3 topics that showed up I think you can blame my slow pc. 

Yes you can and it won' get you banned. As for the online passes I'm not sure, but I'd say no.

Would suck if I have to pay again for the Network Passes I own.

Online passes work on any account on the system once it is downloaded.

This also applies to individual DLC, with the exception of in-game micro transactions (mainly found on F2P, but some other games nowadays also use this..) and subscriptions (mainly found on some MMO games like FFXIV and DC Universe if I'm not wrong), in both of those cases only the buying account have access to the content.

Some games I think, don't quote me on it... Aka The Elder Scroll Online require individuals to have a plus account. Or maybe because my brother didn't add his psn on my ps4 as main??