Save file glitch, PLEASE HELP!

Hey guys, so I'm going for the realistic play through and I'm up to mission 8. Annoying I got a major glitch right at the end where no more zombies came out but I couldn't leave the house or anything, so I saved my game and quit to the main menu. Infuriatingly, when I click to continue my game it ALWAYS goes to the start oh hypo centre, I'm seriously losing my shit!!

This means I have to try the mission in one sitting and pray that it doesn't glitch again, or id have to completely restart! Is there an easy fix for this? Something in the settings?

Also, I'm worried that when I do complete all levels on realistic my trophy won't pop as on the left hand side of all the mission names only the first 4 have a green box the to them, the others don't, what's going on and how do I fix these problems??

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, so I'm going for the realistic play through and I'm up to mission 8. Annoying I got a major glitch right at the end where no more zombies came out but I couldn't leave the house or anything, so I saved my game and quit to the main menu. Infuriatingly, when I click to continue my game it ALWAYS goes to the start oh hypo centre, I'm seriously losing my shit!!

This means I have to try the mission in one sitting and pray that it doesn't glitch again, or id have to completely restart! Is there an easy fix for this? Something in the settings?

Also, I'm worried that when I do complete all levels on realistic my trophy won't pop as on the left hand side of all the mission names only the first 4 have a green box the to them, the others don't, what's going on and how do I fix these problems??

Thanks in advance!

Honestly I think you are going to have to at least start the level over. As far as the green box issue, I am not sure because I only played the game for a little bit at a friends house.

When you select ''Resume Story'' it will drop you where your green box is otherwise it means nothing you can still unlock everything ..... I take it you shoot the girl at the end of mission 8? otherwise mission doesnt end.

Right ok but what does the green box mean? Surely if I save and quit during mission 8 it should take me back to there, not the start of mission 4?

And as for the girl she was stood between the window of the house and the tree, nothing was happening at all, killed myself s few times but nothing

Did you play any missions online with another player as the host? The green box basically means you've completed the level as the host.

Edit: I had this exact problem, I had played online with someone else as the host, and whenever I resumed the game, I'd start right at the first mission. It even said I finished some of the levels on Realistic. It wasn't until I said "Screw it" and just played thru the first mission alone that I saw something I had never seen: "Saving Progress". Since I had already beaten the first 2 missions on Realistic, I just put the difficulty down and finished them, and from then on, I could just "Resume" and start up where I left off. It should have saved your Realistic progress, you're just going to have to use the "Resume" option and make it all the way back to where you left off. And it's really important that you use "Resume"... I had finished the 3rd level, then picked the 4th level, and it wouldn't save. It simply refuses to save your game unless you pick the "Resume" option.

If you didn't play any levels online... Uh... I'm not sure what's wrong.

Edited by Caesar Clown