Charted! - Speedrun trophy bug

Yeah this game seems to be giving a lot of people some serious trouble with the trophies. This is a longshot but I wouldn't be completely surprised if you started your playthrough before 1.04 and then finished after it was released and that may have messed up your save. That's my guess

I legit played through the game in a speedrun, the exploit didn't work for me. Perhaps you should try deleting the saves you have on the game, upload them to the Plus online storage, and start a new save within your local storage. Play through it on that, maybe that will help. I'm really not sure, it popped for me with no issues. 

I legit played through the game in a speedrun, the exploit didn't work for me. Perhaps you should try deleting the saves you have on the game, upload them to the Plus online storage, and start a new save within your local storage. Play through it on that, maybe that will help. I'm really not sure, it popped for me with no issues. 

I legit played to... I'll try it, thanks!

Yeah this game seems to be giving a lot of people some serious trouble with the trophies. This is a longshot but I wouldn't be completely surprised if you started your playthrough before 1.04 and then finished after it was released and that may have messed up your save. That's my guess

I started the game after 1.04 so I guess it's not the case... damn it I want to do things in the right way but I keep getting screwed!

Well it's didn't work... as well as to rebuild basedata, contact sony support, contact naughty dog support, restart last mission, I really don't know what to do!

I'm having troubles before I even start, the total time spent playing is already at 5 minutes and I literally paused during the opening quote that displays on the screen. I can't get it to start at zero. I'm hoping it doesn't count time in menus because that is just dumb. Anyone else have this?

I'm having troubles before I even start, the total time spent playing is already at 5 minutes and I literally paused during the opening quote that displays on the screen. I can't get it to start at zero. I'm hoping it doesn't count time in menus because that is just dumb. Anyone else have this?

5 Minutes are not that effective, and as long as I check it's not count time through menus

Edit: also I'd really suggest you to start with the speedrun challenge only after update 1.05 comes, now it's just one big mess.

Edited by Im_Legendary3