100% Events Trophy Guide [STILL UPDATING]

Things to note:

• THIS GUIDE IS STILL BEING UPDATED
  • THIS GUIDE WILL BE PUBLISHED FULLY WHEN FINISHED
  • THIS GUIDE IS BEING UPDATED HERE IN CASE OF MY FILES CORRUPTING (I DO NOT TRUST MY LAPTOP AND PHONE NOTES)
  • YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THIS GUIDE, YOU WILL BE CREDITED.
  • CURRENTLY ONLY VERT IS BEING UPDATED

Enjoy!

(These are the quotes in the events so you know if you got one of the needed events for the trophy):

Vert:

tumblr_o7ia1ffo1z1uskgfro8_r1_500.gif

Key events:

True ending - Vert will transform and send you back.

Bad ending - Make Vert 100% stressed, save before doing this so you don't lose everything... and she will get pissed off and send you back.

Please note: Save your progress when Vert is 80% stressed as some events trigger when she is 80% stressed and are needed for the 100%!

Normal Ending - Vert will decline sending you back... leaving you to stay longer the game ends here through.

YOU WILL KNOW WHAT ENDING YOU GOT BECAUSE EACH ENDING GIVES A TROPHY

[This will achieve 100% key events]

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL OF THESE EVENTS, IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE 100%

[WHEN THE GUIDE IS COMPLETED OBVIOUSLY]

Lessons: THERE ARE 5 LESSONS = 5 EVENTS

Event 1:

Vocal Training = Vert sings lalala and your character responds with ''that's hot''

Event 2: 

Dance = ''Dancing, was it? Fine.'' Vert counts in what I believe to be French.

Event 3:

Rehearsal = ''Express myself, was it? Fine.'' Vert then shows expressions like happy, angry etc.

Event 4: 

Practice =  ''What was that about time? I am very accurate when it comes to keeping time."

Event 5:

Study = ''I am an expert learner''

Things you have to do:

- Perform a concert once in each other country

- Perform 3 concerts in your country

Team up as duo or trio and do dance events (Lessons > dance):

Noire + Vert

Noire + Blanc + Vert

Blanc + Vert

Blanc + Neptune + Vert

Neptune + Vert

Neptune + Noire + Vert

Work - Ad Campaign (15 events with Vert!):

Event 1:

"Raise your level around town. Then we can go on a publicity tour.''

Event 2:

''(The theme is summer memories, so we're taking a lot of sexy pictures of Vert in swimwear.)" "A photo shoot is all well and good but why must I wear these bikinis?"

Event 3:

"Shall we hunt some rare spawns, AKA rare events, and become famous in one go?" "I see. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a rare event we can attend." "Events can run away!?"

Work > Event (8 events):

Event 1:

"This is such a nuisance. I have no time to waste on small fry." "There! if you want to be effective in such events you must seek out and crush the strongest monster!"

Work > Publicity (8 events):

Event 1:

"New Sensory Channel presents... Vertstation, brought to you at my own pace." Vert then will want to talk about what she is good at and you will have 3 choices.

Work > Recording (7 Events):

Event 1:

"This is quite challenging. I feel exhausted.'' ''Instead of focusing on my personality, I just follow directions. But I adapt quickly to their orders, so it's fine."

Event 2:

"We have a letter from someone calling themselves [billy]." "How are you, Vert? You can do it! Take a break if you need to, but always come back. Never give up." 

Relax > Nice Vacation (2 events):

Event 1:

''I must ask for a favor. Please marry me." "What!?" "Vert, what're you saying? I mean, I'm thrilled to hear that, but I have to go home someday..."

Event 2:

"Oh, my! A lot of my laundry has gone missing! I had finished putting in such a voluminous load, too..." "You're missing that much?" "Yes. How strange... Where in the world did it all go?''

Relax >  (5 events):

Event 1:

"How about some tea to stave off exhaustion?" "T-Tea time with Vert!?" "Oh, is it that foul an idea to you? Then I will wait until we get home."

Event 2:

"Today's meal was prepared by me. Bon appetit." "Vert, you actually cooked? Usually we end up eating cup noodles or junk food..." 

Event 3:

"Oh no... Something urgent has come up." "You okay? Need some help?" "No. I can do it, but I wish that I would not have to stop playing this game..."

Event 4:

"Hey Vert. I got what you asked for." "Why, thank you very much. I apologize for asking you to go out and buy something for me." "No, no. It's cool, really. Ask me to buy you games anytime!"

Event 5:

"Wow... Using your entire body as a controller is tiring..." "These types of games are fun. Well, every one in a while."

Relax > Refresh (3 events):

Event 1:

"(My first day off... Maybe I'll do a walking tour of Gamindustri or something...)" You get knocked out and meet other Goddesses's sisters.

Event 2:

"(Vert invited everyone over today.)" "I plan to capture a UMA today. If left alone, it may become a crisis involving all Gamindustri!" 

Event 3:

"(Noire invited everyone over today.)" "We're going to play a game." "Is this a new game I sense?"

HEY! YEAH THERE IS A NOTE HERE READ IT!

IF YOU WOULD FIND IT USEFUL TO GET A CHECKLIST OF THESE EVENTS I CAN MAKE ONE AND UPLOAD A FILE OF IT.

JUST COMMENT SAYING YOU WOULD LIKE ONE AND IF ENOUGH PEOPLE WANT CHECKLISTS I WILL MAKE THEM.

Edited by Blanc
  • Like 3

Well this would be real handy, as i've been dreading platting the game for ages now. Hope you finish it.

And before anybody else says it, you can create a trophy/gameplay guide. There it'll be a bit more "official" as we don't really do guide threads here. Nevertheless keep up the good work!

Edited by xZoneHunter

Well this would be real handy, as i've been dreading platting the game for ages now. Hope you finish it.

And before anybody else says it, you can create a trophy/gameplay guide. There it'll be a bit more "official" as we don't really do guide threads here. Nevertheless keep up the good work!

"

• THIS GUIDE WILL BE PUBLISHED FULLY WHEN FINISHED" No point in putting up a unfinished guide lol. Yeah I will try to finish it, I keep updating it :P
  • Like 2

"

• THIS GUIDE WILL BE PUBLISHED FULLY WHEN FINISHED" No point in putting up a unfinished guide lol. Yeah I will try to finish it, I keep updating it :P

It's nice to see that someone takes the burden of listing all events, but just for you sake of interest:

If you choose to create a trophy or gameplay guide, there's no pressure of time on you for releasing it. No one (excepts the guide team) is able to see it and it will only become visible once it's released. You can take as long as you want with those guides. ;)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...