I need advice regarding some of the trophies.

rodhenry8

Hi everyone!

I'm having trouble with some os the trophies. I'd like to ask you guys for clarification/help.

"The Path Is Closed 
Destroy 3 of Symmetra's Teleporters in a single Quick or Competitive Play game."

I've done this twice already and it didn't unlocked. But, in both ocasions, one of the teleporters weren't in full "health" (100). Is this a flag?

ROADHOG

"Hog Wild 
Knock 2 enemies to their deaths with one use of Roadhog's Whole Hog in Quick or Competitive Play."

Ok, aside from Ilios and Nepal where is a good location for this? Some of the squishier characters seens to die from impact before falling, and Reinhardt shield is a game breaker. =\

WINSTON

"Mine Sweeper 
Destroy 10 turrets or traps using Winston's Tesla Cannon without dying in Quick or Competitive Play."

This one seens to be more luck based. I've managed to get 8 destroyed before a Mei freezed me =\ Any tips?

"The Floor Is Lava 
Get 3 killing blows while wall riding as Lúcio without dying in Quick or Competitive Play."

I've been trying this one for some time now, but I don't see to stay in walls to much when I hop on it, any tips? I just press X and hold, but I think I'm doing something wrong.

ZENYATTA

"Rapid Discord 
Get 4 kills or assists with Zenyatta's Orb of Discord within 6 seconds in Quick or Competitive Play."

This one seens pretty hard, I've managed a lot of 2 and 3 assists in a short period, but 4 is overwhelmingly difficult. Zeny can die easily. Any tips?

ZENYATTA

"The Iris Embraces You 
Restore 1500 health with a single use of Zenyatta's Transcendence in Quick or Competitive Play."

I thought this one would come naturally and easily, but I've been trying to get it for two days now and no luck. The best healing I've done was 982.

What ultimate I should be on the lookout for? I'm trying to stay close to my teammates in control points and overtime and activating it when another player trigger his ult, but no luck.

I really appreciate any tip. Thank guys!

Edited by rodhenry8

Honestly, for Hog Wild, Nepal is your best chance, the map where there is a giant hole in the middle. (Sanctum I think)

Just jump down into that enclosed area next to the point and unleash with a surprise. :D A lot of popular characters have trouble recovering. Just be careful of Winston/Rein as you said.

For The Iris Embraces You, keep an eye out for Pharah's rocket barrage, especially when she flanks you, when you're pushing the payload as a group, or defending the payload near the end. Reaper's is also good to keep a lookout for.

• Like 1

Honestly, for Hog Wild, Nepal is your best chance, the map where there is a giant hole in the middle. (Sanctum I think)

Just jump down into that enclosed area next to the point and unleash with a surprise. :D A lot of popular characters have trouble recovering. Just be careful of Winston/Rein as you said.

For The Iris Embraces You, keep an eye out for Pharah's rocket barrage, especially when she flanks you, when you're pushing the payload as a group, or defending the payload near the end. Reaper's is also good to keep a lookout for.

I've been trying this exactly location with Roadhog, I'll eventually get it. The map selection randoness is what make it difficult.

As for Zenyatta, thanks for the tip, I'll keep my eye on it.

Thanks

Edited by rodhenry8

For "Mine Sweeper", simply wait for a match with a noob Symmetra and blast all of her turrets, run away as soon as you're being damaged. I did it this way on Route 66  :)

About "The Floor is Lava", almost every control map is good for it. Map L1 for Wall Ride (it's a lot easier to shoot with this setup) and lure enemies near edges then use L2 to blast them outside of the arena. Obviously, you need to jump on a wall and do the Wall Ride thing until you get the notification for the kill. In my case, I did it on Lijang (the map with two bridges connecting with the control point).

I miss all the other trophies you need, so I don't really have a good advice for those  :(

Edited by ShimizuGear09

For the path is closed, you must be the sole damager of all 3 teleporters during the match, if it's a assisted destruction it won't count. I managed to get it on the Hollywood map using a tracer to zip in and plant a pulse bomb on/near the pad. Good luck with this one, getting a match against a noobish Symantra is pretty difficult.

Edited by Vong118

For the path is closed, you must be the sole damager of all 3 teleporters during the match, if it's a assisted destruction it won't count. I managed to get it on the Hollywood map using a tracer to zip in and plant a pulse bomb on/near the pad. Good luck with this one, getting a match against a noobish Symantra is pretty difficult.

I just got it, a  team of 2 Symmetras for some reason. Used Tracer too. Thanks for the Tip.

Still need Hog Wild and the 2 from Zenyatta

For "Mine Sweeper", simply wait for a match with a noob Symmetra and blast all of her turrets, run away as soon as you're being damaged. I did it this way on Route 66  :)

About "The Floor is Lava", almost every control map is good for it. Map L1 for Wall Ride (it's a lot easier to shoot with this setup) and lure enemies near edges then use L2 to blast them outside of the arena. Obviously, you need to jump on a wall and do the Wall Ride thing until you get the notification for the kill. In my case, I did it on Lijang (the map with two bridges connecting with the control point).

I miss all the other trophies you need, so I don't really have a good advice for those  :(

I got them both, today was a good day.

Thanks for the tips.

My personal suggestion for The Iris Embraces You: Form a team heavy on tanks via party play, so that your teammates can afford to lose more health for you to heal. I do not suggest forming a team TOO heavy on tanks (unless you have a full party of friends who are willing to go with derpy team comps for lulz), but in general I'd think that having more overall team health should make it easier to find situations where you have a lot of Transcendence healing to do, as opposed to teams that die within 200 points of damage. I still have yet to try this myself, mind you, just an idea off the top of my head.

Rapid Discord has a stupidly strict requirement that I wish I knew a trick for, sorry to say. There's a reason less than 1% of all players have this trophy. The only advice I think anyone could possibly take for that one is to attempt it with a heavily coordinated team, using at least one teammate whose ult can disable entire teams, like Mei. I believe you NEED the Orb of Discord on each enemy as it takes a killing blow for them to count for the trophy, hence the trophy's strictness and need for coordination.

Ok, no I'm pretty pissed of with Zenyatta trophies.

It appears to be impossible to get it.

The most trans heal I got was 1132. My team always, and I mean always, runs away when I activate it. I have to start chasing them. I don't get it.

And Rapid Discord is just plain evil. It can't be done! =(

I really need some help.