Trophyless but shouldn't be

This is kinda hard to explain, but I'm going to do my best...

A while ago I platted The Wolf Among Us on my Vita, but my Vita decided to kill itself before I could sync the data. This has left me with all of the requirements for the trophies filled, but only the ones I managed to sync are unlocked.

For example, the main trophy is to have filled the Book of Fables. Having beaten the game and gotten all the alternatives / collectible style entries, this is filled, and shows up on the game as filled. In the same menu there is an option to look at trophies. Very few of the trophies are unlocked.

Does anyone know a solution to this? Is there a way to sync my game data with the trophies? Do I need to do something to update it in game? Sorry for the poor explanation, but any advice/help would be much appreciated :)

I've looked at your trophy list, and you have all the progression trophies from episode 1, and are only missing the Book of Fables entries.  I'm not sure how the game verifies which BOF entries you have and when to pop the trophy (such as, does it just check to see if you have the relevant ones or does it only check when one is unlocked), but you'd need to replay episodes 2-5 to get those progression trophies.  So my recommendation is just delete your save data and start over from scratch.  This way you know you'll get the BOF trophies as you earn them, and you're really only wasting an additional 1.5-2 hours replaying ep 1 to ensure you get all BOF trophies.  Otherwise, you might replay eps 2-5, not unlock BOF trophies, and then have to replay from the beginning anyway.

Long story short, you have to replay 80% of the game for progression trophies anyway, so might as well start with a clean slate.  Oh, and sync your trophies this time!

Long story short, you have to replay 80% of the game for progression trophies anyway, so might as well start with a clean slate.  Oh, and sync your trophies this time!

Kinda sucks. Good game but not really interested in playing it all again so soon  -_-

Kinda sucks. Good game but not really interested in playing it all again so soon   -_-

Yeah, it's unfortunate, and wouldn't happen if trophies just auto-sync. I never really understood how Xbox could do that and PS couldn't.  Sorry man :/

Kinda sucks. Good game but not really interested in playing it all again so soon   -_-

You don't need to do anything.  I "played" the game on PS4 and when I got a Vita copy I just idled through it.  There are only a couple of places you need to be engaged to change the story or stay alive.

You don't need to do anything.  I "played" the game on PS4 and when I got a Vita copy I just idled through it.  There are only a couple of places you need to be engaged to change the story or stay alive.

Exactly what I plan to do over the next few days xD