New patch has deleted all of my progress

So I log into the PS4 to find a new Isaac update was downloading knowing it will probably be to fix all of the trophy issues. Once I installed it I loaded up the game again and it pops up 3 trophies (even though the only trophy that I had not yet done was the 1001% trophy) and has deleted so much of my progress. All of the challenges had been reset so I have to do them all again, all the items and secrets I had unlocked had been reset. Its such a bad update its like they never even checked to see if it fixed anything.

Edited by SirPigFace

Nicallis is a horrible publisher. I hope to god Afterbirth+ never makes its way to consoles. After I get the DLC finished, I am fucking done with this game and its brokenness. I backed up my save before starting the DLC, but to even contemplate the thought of losing so much progress... It's despicable. I'll be avoiding these guys for quite a while.

So many runs down the toilet. I had one of the new DLC challenges left, I had done all the characters on Greed Mode and filled up the donation machine with 1000 coins, all the characters beating Hush, all the new DLC characters had beaten ??? and the Lamb and I only needed to beat Mega Satan with the Keeper. I just hope they can get a new patch out as soon as possible and it gives me everything back.

Edited by SirPigFace

Oh fuck, that sucks. I don't know what is the main issue but Nicalis really like to fuck things up. It has been constant struggle since the game was released on PS4. I do love the game but Nicalis makes it really hard sometimes.

Edited by Juzota