Sort by Play Order

thumper__

When viewing by play order, games that I platted in the same day are not in the correct order. The timestamps are correct, so I'm not sure if the sort can look that far into the timestamp. If this is something that can be tweaked, my OCD would be grateful. After all, my Metal Gear games have to be grouped together, right?

Thanks, and I'm sure it doesn't get said enough... this is just the greatest site ever.

I don't quite understand this. PSN does indeed sort trophy lists by the latest timestamp in each.

Maybe you want them to appear in the order you have them showing up locally on your PS3 --- which is different from the "online" display of the list (via using Compare feature on PS3 or on sites like this).

Example, let's say I completed Game A and Game B. Game A, completed before Game B, is permanently below Game B (unless of course it gets DLC trophies to bump it back to the top).

That permanent "by timestamp" list is your online list, the thing everyone else sees.

The local list is the thing only you see. You can for example start up Game A and it would shoot to the top of your local list on your system, but that isn't updating the online list since it is neither a new list nor has new trophies to update with PSN.

If you want the games to appear in the PSNProfiles listing as the same order locally on your PS3, you can't do that, because the way it works on Sony's end is the latest timestamp dictates where the games are placed on the list.

Edited by HipHecooblik

I got Jet Set Radio but it hasn't appeared on my games list. Funny because I remember that games with 0% completion would appear on my list before. Now only games with at least one trophy unlocked in them appear.

That's a feature we have here. Sure you don't have that tick box enabled?

Go to your PSN profile, and settings. should see a number of selections, "Hide games on profiles with no trophies earned" should be what you are looking for.

• Like 2

That's a feature we have here. Sure you don't have that tick box enabled?

Go to your PSN profile, and settings. should see a number of selections, "Hide games on profiles with no trophies earned" should be what you are looking for.

EDIT: I haven't ticked the box that says don't show 0% trophies. The 0% games I played more than a month ago still show. Only games that I've played recently (with 0% trophies earned) don't show. I'll try to sync again when syncing is re-enabled and see if that fixes things . If the problem still persists should I contact you?

EDIT 2: Just in case.

tMiP1.png

EDIT 3: Jet Set Radio shows on YGC (second game on the list).

http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/crimson-cobalt

Edited by Crimson-Cobalt

EDIT: I haven't ticked the box that says don't show 0% trophies. The 0% games I played more than a month ago still show. Only games that I've played recently (with 0% trophies earned) don't show. I'll try to sync again when syncing is re-enabled and see if that fixes things . If the problem still persists should I contact you?

EDIT 2: Just in case.

tMiP1.png

EDIT 3: Jet Set Radio shows on YGC (second game on the list).

http://www.yourgamer.../crimson-cobalt

I'm pretty sure once the maintenance is finished, this will sort itself. If you are still having the problems next week though, I'd report it in the 'feedback/suggestion/bugs' section as a new thread, as this is derailing from the issue in the OP.

• Like 1