wow....ok 0_0

Stargazer2600

Soldier class + Javik + Mattock rifle.

Also be cautious of playing on different save files simultaneously, it might glitch your game for the "unwavering trophy". Just a heads up if your trying to go for both that and insanity.

Yeah, power combos are VERY helpful and a lot of people don't realize just how great they are. There's a pretty big focus on them in multiplayer though which is where most people figure them out.

I'm at tuchanka now. I know late in the game is gonna suck but it can't be helped lol

I'm at tuchanka now. I know late in the game is gonna suck but it can't be helped lol

Another thing worth noting, the damage of the combo explosion is based off the levels of the 2 powers. Like, Incinerate 6 + Overload 6 does considerably more damage the Incinerate 3 + Overload 4. Not sure what levels your powers are but it's good to know either way.

Another thing worth noting, the damage of the combo explosion is based off the levels of the 2 powers. Like, Incinerate 6 + Overload 6 does considerably more damage the Incinerate 3 + Overload 4. Not sure what levels your powers are but it's good to know either way.

all my powers are maxed as well as my squad mates lol

I can't recall the weapons and teammates I used in ME3, but I remember it being a cakewalk compared to the Collector Base in ME2.  The hardest part of the game was actually right before the end (no spoilers).  I also remember the teammates in 3 to be quite squishy compared to 1 and 2, so they weren't as much help.

I will say this, I played a ton of the MP (well, co-op) before I started the single player game.  I loved the co-op in the demo, so I started with that when I finally got the game.  You get very familiar with all the weapons and classes doing that, so it can be a huge advantage, especially since you choose the enemies you want in co-op, so you can get used to fighting reaper forces and what does and doesn't work for you.  If you're struggling with SP, I recommend playing the MP for a while.  You may find SP a cakewalk too once you're able to solo Gold matches in MP :P