Get quickly level 25 (required DLC)

WDS666

• 7 years later...
On 1/29/2020 at 0:53 AM, edhunter10 said:

This method was extremely useful. I reached level 25 in 1 hour of play.

Thanks!

Excuse my naivety, but...what exactly s the video saying to do to level up so quickly (outside of the obvious tactic of killing individuals in a Jeep)?  ?

Edited by Starcade_Legend
Grammar.

1 hour ago, Starcade_Legend said:

what exactly s the video saying to do to level up so quickly?

The objective (sack of money) is what all the bots are flocking towards. He lets the rival team take the bag closer to their spawn (to make it quicker) before killing them. If your own team picks up the bag, run them over as well and wait for the enemy team to get the money again. I really loved this game when it released; super fun when the servers were full.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

The objective (sack of money) is what all the bots are flocking towards. He lets the rival team take the bag closer to their spawn (to make it quicker) before killing them. If your own team picks up the bag, run them over as well and wait for the enemy team to get the money again. I really loved this game when it released; super fun when the servers were full.

Thanks for that detailed explanation, Helyx!  I appreciate it!  ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Starcade_Legend said:

Excuse my naivety, but...what exactly s the video saying to do to level up so quickly (outside of the obvious tactic of killing individuals in a Jeep)?  1f914.png

Go to enemy base and try to roadkill everyone in rapid sucession after each kill, because you'll earn more experience doing this. Eventually, your vehicle will be exploded by the opposite team, so you'll have to bring another one with you. From my experience, the location of the bag is not relevant, as they will try to get out of their base anyway. Just repeat the same process until you reach level 25, which will take one hour, more or less.

Edited by edhunter10
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, edhunter10 said:

Go to enemy base and try to roadkill everyone in rapid sucession after each kill, because you'll earn more experience doing this. Eventually, your vehicle will be exploded by the opposite team, so you'll have to bring another one with you. From my experience, the location of the bag is not relevant, as they will try to get out of their base anyway. Just repeat the same process until you reach level 25, which will take one hour, more or less.

Appreciate the help, edhunter10!  Thanks!  ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...