Early Easy Money Method Anyone?

Just play the activities/targets and complete challenges, that easiest way to earn wages early on. But you should never really need money for anything, i had to farm about 20 minutes with the greed weapon to be able to upgrade every weapon. Youll get alot of wages from doing everything else that is needed for platinum.

You shouldn't really be focusing for wages early on unless you only want to have 'The Devil's Due' trophy (upgrade one weapon to the max) and not the others, as the other trophies (specifically the 'The King of Hell' trophy, as it requires you to do all challenges in the game and said challenges reward you quite handsomely), as well as some of the non-challenge trophies which require you to kill people whom usually drop wages, which of course you can pick up... ('Plague of Gat' is in mind).

So my advice? don't focus on wages, focus on your kills, other trophies and challenges, they're the base of the game pretty much. And make sure to strive for the Diamond Sting, don't forget the duel Small Machine Gun upgrade, either.

• Like 1

Getting money early isn't necessary I'd just wait until you get the diamond sting to be honest. It drops a lot of money and then use the vacuum stomp power as this sucks the money up. You can also purchase some upgrades where husks start to drop wages etc. Upgrading all weapons was one of the last trophies I got but combining all of the kills you get right up until the end of the 20+ hour game play and completing all of the missions/challenges you shouldn't have a problem getting this trophy. Hope this helped!

Edited by XxFuZiOnGoDXx
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Getting money early isn't necessary I'd just wait until you get the diamond sting to be honest. It drops a lot of money and then use the vacuum stomp power as this sucks the money up. You can also purchase some upgrades where husks start to drop wages etc. Upgrading all weapons was one of the last trophies I got but combining all of the kills you get right up until the end of the 20+ hour game play and completing all of the missions/challenges you shouldn't have a problem getting this trophy. Hope this helped!this is

This is what I've been doing. 

• 2 weeks later...

For money making in general, especially the ending grind, I did find one method that worked really well for me. The Diamond Sting Gun, fully upgraded increases the money dropped for kills, and there is a character upgrade that makes Husks drop money. the two stack, and with both you can run around killing clusters of husks for big payouts, and then use the Vacuum Stomp (with item upgrade) to pick up the loot. I wouldn't worry about super efficiency here though, as I had every trophy except the two playtime ones with less than 16hrs accumulated. 

Happy Hunting  :)