Trophy tips for this game?

I'm starting this game soon and I can't seem to find a trophy guide for it anywhere.

Anyone have any useful info before I start? Like missable trophies? Anything I should keep an eye out for?

Thanks in advance for any help. I think this might be the first game I've ever not been able to find a guide for lol.

Atelier games usually don't have guides as no one wants to write them xD

If you get stuck, you can follow the walkthrough on Gamefaqs.

To give a brief overview: Just switch party members often so you can raise their friend rating and that's all you need to do for trophies.

Both events and endings are tied to friend level. And you meet special bosses on your way throughout the story.

And Milca best girl :awesome:

Atelier games usually don't have guides as no one wants to write them xD

If you get stuck, you can follow the walkthrough on Gamefaqs.

To give a brief overview: Just switch party members often so you can raise their friend rating and that's all you need to do for trophies.

Both events and endings are tied to friend level. And you meet special bosses on your way throughout the story.

And Milca best girl :awesome:

Awesome, thanks a lot.

I'm definitely looking forward to this game. I've always been interested in this series but the whole time limit thing was kind of a turn off.... When I heard this one didn't have it, I was all over it lol.

Awesome, thanks a lot.

I'm definitely looking forward to this game. I've always been interested in this series but the whole time limit thing was kind of a turn off.... When I heard this one didn't have it, I was all over it lol.

Oh... it's the first one for you...

Like... yea, it does not have a time limit... but... it's a final part of a trilogy.

I wouldn't really advise you to go for it without playing Ayesha and E&L first...

But if you really can't handle the time limit... guess there's nothing to do :/

Oh... it's the first one for you...

Like... yea, it does not have a time limit... but... it's a final part of a trilogy.

I wouldn't really advise you to go for it without playing Ayesha and E&L first...

But if you really can't handle the time limit... guess there's nothing to do :/

Hmmm... Well story is never really a primary concern for me. I'm much more of a gameplay guy. If I even remotely like this one though, I could definitely see myself at least taking a chance on the rest lol. I've never really been a fan of the time limit thing but there are a few games that have it that I've loved, so who knows.