Shoot the Messenger glitched (in a good way)

HoechlinsButt

If you're planning on going for 100% on RE5, and honestly why wouldn't you since this game comes with all of the dlc, then eventually you will find yourself playing Desperate Escape. Desperate Escape has a trophy, "Shoot the Messenger", in which you have to kill 3 Agitator Majini in one playthrough of the dlc. Now this seems to not be the case, as this trophy appears to be glitched (in a good way, however).

I don't know if it was because I had killed the final Agitator in a different playthrough but I was playing on Veteran and reached the 2nd Agitator spawn. Killed him, trophy popped. This was odd and even if that final Agitator did count on a different playthrough, the trophy description reads "in one playthrough". Before I even attempted this trophy I decided to watch a guide about it since it's been ages that I've played Desperate Escape and the guider also had the same thing happen to him, although he was playing on Xbox 360 and this happened to me on PS4. In case you were curious, the video I watched can be found here. I don't remember it glitched on PS3 as I had to kill all 3 Agitator's but I was talking to my friend and he confirmed that this happened to him on PS3 as well. 

So with some people confirming that this glitched with them on different platforms, what happened to you? What do you think about this matter? Is the trophy glitched in a good way or is the description simply just misleading? Thoughts? 

It may be hard to notice, but the below picture is when I earned the trophy earlier today. As you can see (barely), I am at the location of the 2nd Agitator. It popped there even though there was one more to kill. 

13697291_1658093531181108_46621478761965

• Like 1

When I helped someone we didn't kill the first one (bcause it didn't show up) but the other two and my friend still got the trophy. I don't know if it was because I already killed all 3 when I played it last time but this trophy seems to come much easier than on PS3.

• 1 year later...

Same thing happened to me a few days ago, I killed the 3rd guy on my first playthrough and missed the other two. Switched off my PS4 and played the game again on another day on the same difficulty and it popped after killing the 2nd guy after trying multiple times to get the first guy to spawn. That never happened to me on the PS3 version.

Edited by enaysoft