Another Noob

Pershing24

Hey guys, the names Pershing, another trophie hunter here on this site, and althought I've been playing playstation games my early PSP (model 1000) since 2007, it was only until september 2012 that I got my very own PS3. With my own money. Sure I could have stayed with the Wii or the master race of PC but my interest in real consol gaming keep me up all night until I finally had enought money for one. And after debating between PS3 or Xbox 360 I decided to go with playstation simply because they had more exclusive games (sorry Halo 3).

Now my first five games that I got right of the bat was Uncharted; drake's fortune, Spec ops: the line, Red Dead redeption (game of the year of course) but my two favorite were Elder scrolls 5 Skyrim, and the God of war Sage (best deal ever btw).

Then came 2013, and OMG what a years that was. Bioshock infinte, The Last of us, Metro Last light, God of war Accession, Batman Arkham Origin, Injustice: gods among us, DMC Devil May Cry and Beyond two souls all were my favorite games of that year.............................as well as Pokemon X, but I digress.

Anyways it wasn't until Destiny came out a year later that I got the PS4 version of it and got into the new gen, then about 3 months ago I learn of the youtuber Commander Carlos that posted his top ten easiest platinum on the PS3 Link:

And his top ten easiest PS4 Platinum Link:

Then I learn about PSN profiles and sure enought I realize I've played over 150 games in the last 3 years, yet I had only 2 platinum, game of throne and the walking dead (Tell Tale games Woopdeedoo!) so then I decide to start getting more platinums, and sure enought I got the Order 1886 done, as well as Wolfenstein the new order, one of my favorite PS4 games. I hope to platinum God of war and Crysis (and maybe Doom as well) before I head back to College in September.

Any advice on how to be a trophy hunter, and how to get platinum's easily?

Edited by Pershing24
  • Like 1

Welcome and enjoy your stay :) I know a few people that likes to call themselfs noobs but the truth is they are usually very hardcore gamers xD

Yup i'm also new to Gaming Business, i simply preffer social activities more.

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-

Welcome! My main advice for starting to trophy hunt would be to have fun and be patient. So just do games because they're easy or it'll feel like a job real quick. But sometimes even your favorite games might have some major pain in the butt trophies.

Also, breaks are ok to take as well! Good luck earning some more plats! :)

• Like 1