SONY XPERIA PLAY

ANTIOX_

Personally, I really like the phone. I don't own one myself (because in my line or work it'd be destroyed) but I have played around with a few of them for a decent amount of hours and I'd own one if I could. It may not have the best specs a phone can have but I think it felt good in the hand, had a decent battery life from what I could tell and was just a good phone overall with what seemed like good build quality. I wish I could justify owning one but I went ahead and got something better, the Vita! B)

Parker

Not worth the price if you ask me. You could probably pick up a Galaxy S2 for the same price nowadays and that phone is miles better. The Xperia Play is basically an Xperia Neo with a rubbish camera and a game pad. I owned a Neo and I didn't like it, the build quality was awful (cheap glossy plastic and chrome, eurgh) so I don't have high hopes for the Play. Plus the selection of games available for the Play is shite. Honestly, I would avoid it like the plague and just buy a Vita instead.

Edited by Hocus Pocus