Life is Strange - EP 1 now free on ps3/ps4

Natsuu24

Even though it's free the 1st ep. i don't think i will download it and played it cause i'll get an incomplete trophy list and i'd had to buy the ful game to get 100% out of it and the plat aswell , i already did that with RE Revelations 2 and i regret doing so  -_-

However , it's a good way for other people to decide if they would like Life is Strange and don't want to buy it right away without trying the beginning first to get their opinions formed towards it .

Even though it's free the 1st ep. i don't think i will download it and played it cause i'll get an incomplete trophy list and i'd had to buy the ful game to get 100% out of it and the plat aswell , i already did that with RE Revelations 2 and i regret doing so  -_-

However , it's a good way for other people to decide if they would like Life is Strange and don't want to buy it right away without trying the beginning first to get their opinions formed towards it .

If you are that worried, create a burner account, try it out, and if you like it buy it and play on your main account

As for the game, loved the story, the voices were a bit cringeworthy to start but got stronger the farther you get on, and what the hell with the final section of gameplay?  it pissed me me off due to the change of gameplay style.  all in all though, highly recomend it