Project Sonic 2017 and Sonic Mania announced.

Daniel_Shadow170

I had wrote a lot the other day, but it got deleted (bad computer), so I won't say as much as I did before.

There's a lot of controversy going on about these games, especially PS17.

Story wise: Because of the "Join the Resistance" line, people are believing that it'll link or be connected with the Archie Sonic Comics and/or Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood game.

Concept wise: Because of the "JTR" line, people think we'll play as the other Sonics, including Boom Sonic, which is clearly pulling at straws, and that we'll play as other characters from the Sonic universe as we did in the classic adventure titles.

Gameplay wise: People think we'll see innovation with how we can use (moreso of "access") the different Sonics... real time character swapping. Partially similar to Sonic Unleashed last level where you can access both forms of Sonic at certain parts of the stages via the hourglass, all in one level.. but more-more-so similar to Sonic Heroes, however, except without classic Sonic being there beside you, unlike in Heroes when your switchable teammates are with you on-screen, and without the perspective/view/camera change.

Edited by Mar