Question About PsnProfiles

Go to solution Solved by OhMyJye,

So I've seen many people with different name above their display pictures which is also known as member titles. For premium members it will simply say something like 'premium member' but then there's a ranking system also which gives you a name due to the number of posts you make. But then there's other users who aren't premium members which have a name of their own, they're just ordinary members like me, how do they do that?

So I've seen many people with different name above their display pictures which is also known as member titles. For premium members it will simply say something like 'premium member' but then there's a ranking system also which gives you a name due to the number of posts you make. But then there's other users who aren't premium members which have a name of their own, they're just ordinary members like me, how do they do that?

You have to have 50 posts before you can change it. It's detailed in the New Forum Members Please Read topic located here - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8202-new-forum-members-please-read/

• Like 1