Any news on trophy lists for No Man's Sky?

MysticSparxman

Hi guys!

I know that No Man's Sky is due out soon, but I've found myself wondering about the trophy list for the game. Has there been any information regarding the trophies for the game yet? And if not, what sort of trophies would you guys like to see in the game? I know there's one trophy I don't want to see! One that would make the game impossible to platinum. As long as I don't see a trophy that says 'Discover Every Planet', then I'll be happy.

Nope.

Also, getting real tired of people suggesting, seriously, semi-seriously, or otherwise, that there's going to be a trophy for finding all 18 quintillion planets in the game. There hasn't even been 18 quintillion seconds since the currently accepted beginning of the universe.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

Nope.

Also, getting real tired of people suggesting, seriously, semi-seriously, or otherwise, that there's going to be a trophy for finding all 18 quintillion planets in the game. There hasn't even been 18 quintillion seconds since the currently accepted beginning of the universe.

You have to admit, seeing all the rage for including a trophy like that and making the platinum impossible would be pretty entertaining. 

To the OP, no, there hasn't been any information released regarding trophies. Generally, PSNP will have the list scanned from Sony's servers from anywhere from a few weeks to a few days before release. 

Parker

Edited by Parker