E-19 problems

KaKrackle

This level is a pain lol. I haven't made it through the first level yet. It's killed me 200+ times. I can make it to the first switch but getting back down through the horde of spheres is purely luck based it seems. I'm Defo not looking forward to the X levels if there gonna be worse than this.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose you already watched some youtube-videos and ingame-replays from the leaderboards?

Well here is my video, if it is any help :)

Yes, this episode is pretty tough - it took me 742 tries over all five levels.

It sounds stupid, but practice makes perfect :)

The more you see those drones in their movement, the better you will get and find your small loopholes to come through :)

Sometimes a break does the trick, too. Do something else for an hour and come back. Helped my quite a few times.

Edit: just checked your profile and it seems you already got it :)

Edited by dalailama1989

Took me 972 attempts by the end. Had to go through it twice aswell, because I made the mistake of attempting it just before I had to go work. Just missing achieve enlightenment for the platinum. Should get it soon. Only legacy x row to go. I'm finding legacy much easier than N++ thankfully.

Took me 972 attempts by the end. Had to go through it twice aswell, because I made the mistake of attempting it just before I had to go work. Just missing achieve enlightenment for the platinum. Should get it soon. Only legacy x row to go. I'm finding legacy much easier than N++ thankfully.

One of the reasons you find legacy easier is because you've already done N++ AKA gotten better. xD Anyway, X row is pretty tricky.

SL-X-01-04... That one made me rage a bit! ^^

Other hard ones:

SL-X-04-04

SL-X-04-05

SL-X-14-04

SL-X-16-04 (can be hard)

SL-X-17-04

SL-X-19-04

Are you going to try to unlock any secret levels? (not required for any trophies)

Did you play any online levels, or make any of your own?

And congrats on soon to get platinum! :)

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Got the platinum. It is done. Pretty god damned tough game if you ask me. I regret nothing though.

One of the reasons you find legacy easier is because you've already done N++ AKA gotten better. xD Anyway, X row is pretty tricky.

SL-X-01-04... That one made me rage a bit! ^^

Other hard ones:

SL-X-04-04

SL-X-04-05

SL-X-14-04

SL-X-16-04 (can be hard)

SL-X-17-04

SL-X-19-04

Are you going to try to unlock any secret levels? (not required for any trophies)

Did you play any online levels, or make any of your own?

And congrats on soon to get platinum! :)

legacy x-19 was pretty annoying. It looks deceptively easy, but in realty it was a pain. The rest of legacy I ploughed through fairly quick. Hardest level in the game for me was easily N++ E-19. Closely followed by x-19. I'm still having nightmares from championship lode runner.

Got the platinum. It is done. Pretty god damned tough game if you ask me. I regret nothing though.

legacy x-19 was pretty annoying. It looks deceptively easy, but in realty it was a pain. The rest of legacy I ploughed through fairly quick. Hardest level in the game for me was easily N++ E-19. Closely followed by x-19. I'm still having nightmares from championship lode runner.

Yes SL-X-19-04 is deceptively hard!

CHampionship lode runner wasn't all that hard to me. I learned quickly how to avoid the missile, and it was just about learning the path to take, and then of course do it, almost flawlessly.

Congrats on the platinum. I'd totally recommend check out Fenix Furia, but read up on a couple of the glitched trophies I posted about before starting. I will finish a guide for that game once I get 10 000 trophies! The game is like 200 levels that you gotta beat under different modes. Around the same difficulty, if not a bit easier. Instant retry like in this game.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Congrats on the platinum :D

Just a quick off-topic question, I see you have platinum'd super meat boy as well. How hard was it compared to N++? Congrats on that too, I hear its a real challenge. Thanks :)

Just a quick off-topic question, I see you have platinum'd super meat boy as well. How hard was it compared to N++? Congrats on that too, I hear its a real challenge. Thanks :)

I honestly didn't like the jumping in Super Meat Boy as much, but I guess you get used to it, and as far as I could tell, there was no instant retry button. The lack of an instant retry button makes the experience all that worse IMO.

Super meat boy is most definitely the harder of the 2 games to platinum imo. N++ is hard as nails too, but the trophy list is simpler. You basically just have to finish the game. It doesn't ask anything ridiculous of you like SMB. none of them no death trophys come easy. You may loose the will to live trying to unlock them lol.

Definitely a 10 out of 10 difficulty wise

Yes SL-X-19-04 is deceptively hard!

CHampionship lode runner wasn't all that hard to me. I learned quickly how to avoid the missile, and it was just about learning the path to take, and then of course do it, almost flawlessly.

Congrats on the platinum. I'd totally recommend check out Fenix Furia, but read up on a couple of the glitches trophies I posted about before starting. I will finish a guide for that game once I get 10 000 trophies! The game is like 200 levels that you gotta beat under different modes. Around the same difficulty, if not a bit easier. Instant retry like in this game.

Fenix furia. I will check it out. My next challenge is gonna be rogue legacy though. Got it in the summer sale. 66% off. A god damned bargin haha.

Fenix furia. I will check it out. My next challenge is gonna be rogue legacy though. Got it in the summer sale. 66% off. A god damned bargin haha.

Yeah, posted the trophy guide now! :) Still awaiting review, but yes, it's a lot of fun. Very quick and precise platformer, very much inspired by Super Meat Boy, but much more fast paced.

Did you try any of the levels I made for N++? =o

Other hard platformer, though for PS3, would be Spelunker HD. If you buy it, buy the complete edition with all the DLCs, because there's 9 DLCs. Spelunker HD has online co op too, but not required for platinum, because you can do offline. The main game itself, when I played the game, I could do entire main game and end up with more lives than I started with. But, the DLCs, oh the DLCs. You start out with 50 lives, and you gotta make your way through 10 levels, and that alone is super hard. I never did it legit. I was close once, but never did it legit. Main game has 100 levels, DLCs have 90, with 10 free without trophy. You got to complete and get a collectible from every level in both solo and co op mode. Only 180 collectibles required for platinum, since 10 of the levels were free without trophies. Luckily, you can save in solo mode without too much hassle, and there's a glitch for infinite lives in local co-op mode. This heavily reduces the difficulty of the platinum and the 100%. The 100% still requires a lot of dedication, and is far from easy! :P

If you want some other fun 2D platformers for PS4:

Bard's Gold

RETSNOM

Unmechanical Extended

Apotheon

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty (yes, I know you've played this, not sure why you haven't got the platinum though, the speedrun is actually pretty damn easy, personally beat it with around 40-45 minutes to go)

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

Rayman Legends

Thomas Was Alone

PS3:

Knytt Underground

ARKEDO SERIES: JUMP!

LBP 1 and 2

Braid

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

I struggled to get into new n tasty tbh. I may go back for the platinum one day though. I did complete the original game on ps1 with all mudockons. That and exodus. Just started rogue legacy today. Seems a pain in the ass. I thought it wouldn't be to bad. How wrong I was lol.

• 1 year later...
On 8/17/2016 at 6:42 PM, KaKrackle said:

I struggled to get into new n tasty tbh. I may go back for the platinum one day though. I did complete the original game on ps1 with all mudockons. That and exodus. Just started rogue legacy today. Seems a pain in the ass. I thought it wouldn't be to bad. How wrong I was lol.

New n tasty was pretty good tbh, and they made it much easier with the save & reload feature. If you go for saving everyone speedrun on first go, I totally get how that would suck. I'd read my speedrun times thread for tips on how to approach the game.