I would have beaten this game

zacharonii

I would have beaten this game if it didn't glitch so much. I got near the end for my person to fall into an unreachable area. So then I went and tried to beat the rest of the game with only a pistol and a cricket bat, then I die near the very end. Then I couldn't get back to the part I died at. This game is the one that got away. I really hate how the irritating bugs and the part at the end where if you die then you can't beat the game. I tried playing it again but it just reminds me of how close I was.

You could always back up your save when you get close to that part. That way you won't have to start all over. I backed up my saves every 2 hours or so (even though I never died). Its better to have it and not need it than...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just beat it... As in the game bugged out on me, locking the door to the sewers in the safe house so I can't get back to Buckingham Palace to fetch the final mission item I lost when I died trying to escape. So I will just quit playing. If they haven't fixed it by now, they never will, and leaving a game so insanely broken in it's final mission (yes, it's only really broken in the final mission) is just detestable to me. I was hoping to have finished the game as well, was even contemplating making the other two runs needed for platinum, but seeing how the bugs in the end can easily make it impossible to beat (though to be fair, only if you die in the... I dunno, hardest part in the game. Shocker people would die there, I know) I am just gonna uninstall. Definitely not worth the trouble