Some tips on the first boss

I was never good with these types of games due to the fact I have issues with remembering multiple controls. All the instructions they gave at the start of the game are very hard for me to remember so I am not half good at this game..

Therefore I came for some tips and advice on the first boss...this boss is in scene 3 cut 4 apologies if he is a mini boss or something.

I tried fighting him but I just keep dying, as I said I am not good with these games but I enjoy playing them so I am just generally looking for tips on maybe beginner armour or some strategies.

• Like 1

I was never good with these types of games due to the fact I have issues with remembering multiple controls. All the instructions they gave at the start of the game are very hard for me to remember so I am not half good at this game..

Therefore I came for some tips and advice on the first boss...this boss is in scene 3 cut 4 apologies if he is a mini boss or something.

I tried fighting him but I just keep dying, as I said I am not good with these games but I enjoy playing them so I am just generally looking for tips on maybe beginner armour or some strategies.

A cheap strategy you can use is to download the Nepgeardam DLC, which is a support unit that grants a few seconds of invincibility. It's a turtle approach but you can use that, hit as hard as you can while invincible then run around while the support refreshs. It'll take a while to bring the boss down, but it worked for me haha

A cheap strategy you can use is to download the Nepgeardam DLC, which is a support unit that grants a few seconds of invincibility. It's a turtle approach but you can use that, hit as hard as you can while invincible then run around while the support refreshs. It'll take a while to bring the boss down, but it worked for me haha

Thanks I downloaded the dlc and managed to get through the fight xD

:square: :square: :square::triangle:

Easy enough? =D

Nah, on serious note, don't overthink things, just mash buttons =)

That's how these games work ;)

If you need more edge, find out its weakness and apply appropriate patch :)

Yeah unfortunately commands like :square: :square: :square::triangle: messes with my mind and I won't remember it after like 10 minutes especially if there are other commands involved. Edited by Emachifu
  • Like 1

Try playing with another character. I find it difficult to play with Tamsoft, Blanc, Vert, and to some extent Noire (human) because I can't chain their skills well. Uni is very easy to play though also the most boring one imo.

Try to boost the level of any of the available characters at that part of the story, try to familiarize with one or two of the girls, go to the MP and try the easiest missions with any other gamer, as you boost levels, use your AP, buy new weapons and try to get some of the Treasures, also try the hold and Square attack, or the special skills

Yeah unfortunately commands like :square: :square: :square::triangle: messes with my mind and I won't remember it after like 10 minutes especially if there are other commands involved.

As I said, just spam these ;) Or spam :square: only :)

You don't need to change commands. Just find the best one and repeat it :)

For example, I went through the grind bosses just with Iris Heart and :square: :square: :triangle:. I haven't even used anything else =D

Try playing with another character. I find it difficult to play with Tamsoft, Blanc, Vert, and to some extent Noire (human) because I can't chain their skills well. Uni is very easy to play though also the most boring one imo.

I actually found Uni quite hard to play with but Very and Tamsoft easy to play with. I find Famitsu the easiest and she seems to be the most powerful to me. I can agree that Blanc is quite hard to control overall I am not too happy with Blanc in this game, I used to really like Blanc but in this game she just sounds overconfident etc. It made me like Vert the most right now with Plutia.

As I said, just spam these ;) Or spam :square: only :)

You don't need to change commands. Just find the best one and repeat it :)

For example, I went through the grind bosses just with Iris Heart and :square: :square: :triangle:. I haven't even used anything else =D

Yeah that's a good tactic. I might just spam :square: then since I just want to get through the game lol.

I do often use the commands like L + :square: which seem to help a lot.

Try to boost the level of any of the available characters at that part of the story, try to familiarize with one or two of the girls, go to the MP and try the easiest missions with any other gamer, as you boost levels, use your AP, buy new weapons and try to get some of the Treasures, also try the hold and Square attack, or the special skills

Thanks I will try that. I am actually kinda confused what the treasures do and never understood them do they give you new clothes? That's how I understood it anyway.

I actually found Uni quite hard to play with but Very and Tamsoft easy to play with. I find Famitsu the easiest and she seems to be the most powerful to me. I can agree that Blanc is quite hard to control overall I am not too happy with Blanc in this game, I used to really like Blanc but in this game she just sounds overconfident etc. It made me like Vert the most right now with Plutia.

Yeah that's a good tactic. I might just spam :square: then since I just want to get through the game lol.

Thanks I will try that. I am actually kinda confused what the treasures do and never understood them do they give you new clothes? That's how I understood it anyway.

Almost all give you clothes, some other parts like wings for the HDD and one gives you 50000AP points, that will be the best to get first, also some of the parts (I don't remember really well the name of that in that you can you can use the Dark parts when you get them from the Dark Bosses [in that slot try to earn the HachimaJin dark parts, those gives you useful advantages over the other parts {you can get the dark parts of HachimaJin without problem in the last chapter, in the MP I don't know really well in which dimensión you can get it}])

If you want to see the trasures and the dark parts, check out the guide of the game, there bladesoframen wrote the guide, but the thing about the right dimension is missing there and in the other sites with trophy guides for the game, abut that fact of the dimension, I get that after trying the missions to get some of the treasure fragments and the dark parts, if you have some friend that got the game too, you two (or max the 4 of you) can try in each dimension until you get them

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

Well, Plue is the strongest character =D

L + :square: is an SP attack, you may run out of SP eventually =D

Well, Plue is the strongest character =D

L + :square: is an SP attack, you may run out of SP eventually =D

I always feel that Famitsu is the strongest character xD

Yeah I know but getting SP is easy.

Almost all give you clothes, some other parts like wings for the HDD and one gives you 50000AP points, that will be the best to get first, also some of the parts (I don't remember really well the name of that in that you can you can use the Dark parts when you get them from the Dark Bosses [in that slot try to earn the HachimaJin dark parts, those gives you useful advantages over the other parts {you can get the dark parts of HachimaJin without problem in the last chapter, in the MP I don't know really well in which dimensión you can get it}])

If you want to see the trasures and the dark parts, check out the guide of the game, there bladesoframen wrote the guide, but the thing about the right dimension is missing there and in the other sites with trophy guides for the game, abut that fact of the dimension, I get that after trying the missions to get some of the treasure fragments and the dark parts, if you have some friend that got the game too, you two (or max the 4 of you) can try in each dimension until you get them

Okay thanks that will help a lot. I have been unlocking all the treasures anyway.

Unfortunately no one I know has the same game xD I am sure I will be able to get all the treasures I mean it can't be that hard.

I always feel that Famitsu is the strongest character xD

Yeah I know but getting SP is easy.

Okay thanks that will help a lot. I have been unlocking all the treasures anyway.

Unfortunately no one I know has the same game xD I am sure I will be able to get all the treasures I mean it can't be that hard.

Yes, it isn't hard but you need a lot of calm and time, I have been playing only a online mission this days, trying to upgrade my score or simply, trying the missions with a different girl and at the same time raising the level of that girl; I spend more time in the Lily ranks of the HN U; also I get the american versions, because it looks like the player of a zone can only play with the people that have the game from the same, it's bad that, sometimes the best game experience happens when you are playing with players from other sides (about the MegaTagmension, I thing I ended  mixing both games, sorry for the trouble)

Edited by Zeitgeist-9