Glitched Trophies...

Just a FYI: On my first run thru of the game I had a glitching issue with 2 trophies...Dust to Dust and Mailer Daemon. Neither one of them popped when they should have, but I waited to go back to the 2012 time frame until after the 3rd mission. After starting the game over, I made sure to have all the conversations possible with the extras in 2012 before re-entering the animus. After that, I made sure to exit the animus at the first possible moment and went up and collected the artifact right outside the library and the trophy popped without issue..and then I when back into the basement and checked the computer e-mail and the other trophy popped.

Also had the trophy for "Home Improvement" also glitch on me for my 1st playthru. Picked it up on the second run by going over to the area of the Thieves' Den as soon as I was able to and got 4 of the improvements there...then had to clear off the closest Borgia Tower and got the final upgrade at the blacksmith shop in the base of the tower.

Edited by PSXtreme_

• 7 months later...

I just brought the assassin creed brotherhood Da Vinci add on and I 100% sync every main mission and my percentage stopped at 80.19%. I just completed da Vinci and it's still 80.19%. I had a back up save, I restarted the 1st mission of the da Vinci, 100% sync and it is still 80.19% I do not know what to do  and I do not want to do start all over 30 hours plus just to get 1 silver trophy (il principe) anyone have any idea to try to up the percentage I just want to know what is the max percentage you get without the dlc mine was 80.19% 

11 minutes ago, Strike-Runner said:

I just brought the assassin creed brotherhood Da Vinci add on and I 100% sync every main mission and my percentage stopped at 80.19%. I just completed da Vinci and it's still 80.19%. I had a back up save, I restarted the 1st mission of the da Vinci, 100% sync and it is still 80.19% I do not know what to do  and I do not want to do start all over 30 hours plus just to get 1 silver trophy (il principe) anyone have any idea to try to up the percentage I just want to know what is the max percentage you get without the dlc mine was 80.19% 

That's my last trophy for this game too, but I don't think you are experiencing a glitch.  The 80.19% should change if you do some of the side missions and 100% sync them if I recall correctly.  In order to complete the trophy requirements you need to 100% all the story, DLC story, and side quests.

That's the thing I 100% everything 2 years ago then when ac was on flash sale I bought it then did all dlc missions all the dlc missions did not up my percentage I thought if I completed the dlc 100% it would go straight to 100% it did not so my only option so far that I know is to start all over 

18 hours ago, Jounochi said:

That's my last trophy for this game too, but I don't think you are experiencing a glitch.  The 80.19% should change if you do some of the side missions and 100% sync them if I recall correctly.  In order to complete the trophy requirements you need to 100% all the story, DLC story, and side quests.

I'm starting all over and I just completed 4 da Vinci missions I checked my percentage on the DNA it did not go up will I get the percentage up if I beat the da Vinci add on or each mission must give a percent on the DNA 

1 hour ago, Strike-Runner said:

I'm starting all over and I just completed 4 da Vinci missions I checked my percentage on the DNA it did not go up will I get the percentage up if I beat the da Vinci add on or each mission must give a percent on the DNA 

Before you redo your stuff I just wanted to reconfirm if you used the PSNP guide to do this trophy.  If so you should get 100% fairly easy but I guess not if it is glitched.

Edited by Jounochi

1 hour ago, Jounochi said:

Before you redo your stuff I just wanted to reconfirm if you used the PSNP guide to do this trophy.  If so you should get 100% fairly easy but I guess not if it is glitched.

I used this guide 2 years ago I just needed the dlc missions n hoped I would 100% this. I'm 33% already I just completed the da Vinci again and none of the missions I completed didn't up my percentage on the DNA which I'm having doubts now. I deleted everything save data, data utility I even switch the game to digital because before I completed it on disk then it glitched so I am using the digital version and it's the same I'm trying to find a video or something to fix it I want to be sure.

5 hours ago, Jounochi said:

I just found out what I was missing. jounochi thank you. I made a terrible mistake, 2 years ago I saved my USB at 80.19% the only thing that I needed is the thief and courtesan mission I did that but 2 days later my PS3 broke down i forgot to copy the data. I got a new PS3 and I forgot that I didn't save my data when I finished theif and courtesan. so I said to myself let me get da Vinci add when it's on sale then do them. got it 2 years later then I remembered. u telling me to recheck the guide made me save 30 plus hours from doing it again thanks I made a mistake it's not glitched or bugged 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Strike-Runner said:

I just found out what I was missing. jounochi thank you. I made a terrible mistake, 2 years ago I saved my USB at 80.19% the only thing that I needed is the thief and courtesan mission I did that but 2 days later my PS3 broke down i forgot to copy the data. I got a new PS3 and I forgot that I didn't save my data when I finished theif and courtesan. so I said to myself let me get da Vinci add when it's on sale then do them. got it 2 years later then I remembered. u telling me to recheck the guide made me save 30 plus hours from doing it again thanks I made a mistake it's not glitched or bugged 

Awesome!  Glad you figured it out!