Download problems

Natsuu24

That'd be your personal internet, I'd recommend calling your provider to ask about the problem. I personally get 250kbps (0.25MBPS) so I know your struggle.

EDIT: That's also on a good day. I try to avoid buying full games that are more than 20GBS digitally to make sure that I'll actually be able to play it without waiting~ three days. I honestly fucking hate it. I'm downloading something that's 660MBPS right now and it's gonna tale me 2 hours. Worst thing is, I can't do anything about it.

Edited by popass12345

Reset you router? Maybe give your PS4 a rest?

My ps4 is off since 27July xD . Already try turn off and on the ps4, and nothing. For example, now it says "4 hours remaining", but the amount already downloaded its always the same... I pause it and resume and now says 6 hours but now the megabytes goes.. Really dont know why this happens :/ 

My ps4 is off since 27July xD . Already try turn off and on the ps4, and nothing. For example, now it says "4 hours remaining", but the amount already downloaded its always the same... I pause it and resume and now says 6 hours but now the megabytes goes.. Really dont know why this happens :/ 

Rest Mode seems to download stuff faster for me.