Skill points aren't popping up in co-op missions?

GJ4E-

I've 100% the main storyline but now I need the extra skill points from co-op missions. But for some missions I'll be missing like 1 or 2 skill points and it won't show on the maps. Are they just hidden from the map or is this like a glitch that's going to stop me from getting platinum? 

• 2 weeks later...

I've 100% the main storyline but now I need the extra skill points from co-op missions. But for some missions I'll be missing like 1 or 2 skill points and it won't show on the maps. Are they just hidden from the map or is this like a glitch that's going to stop me from getting platinum? 

Like the other said, they are hidden until you look at them with Eagle Vision. Here is the link to a good guide I followed for the Sync Points.

• 6 months later...

I just started playing, and I have a similar question: After finishing the first co-op mission, I got 2/4 skill points and 1/3 rewards. I jumped in a second time and got a second reward, but no other skill points. How are skill points determined, and how do you get the max at the end of a mission?

57 minutes ago, BenTheWicked said:

I just started playing, and I have a similar question: After finishing the first co-op mission, I got 2/4 skill points and 1/3 rewards. I jumped in a second time and got a second reward, but no other skill points. How are skill points determined, and how do you get the max at the end of a mission?

The gear you earn after completing the mission and the skill points are little collectibles you have to find during the mission along with some you'll get for beating it the first time.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

You get one random gear for each completion of the co-op mission:

- completed first time = first random gear

- completed second time = second random gear

- completed third time - remaining third gear.

Skill points are collectibles, You have to firstly "mark" them with an eagle vision and they're not so straight forward. For some You need to pick a lock of 3, for some slide below a gate or sth. Best way to leave them for the end, when You have lockpick skill maxed out.