Tip reporting

Hi

When I report a tip, I get a message saying that I should be reporting for reasons such as poor quality, spelling/grammar mistakes or spam/nonsense. However, I found one that is none of these - rather it is a tip that a game update has made completely invalid, thus for avoiding confusion we are probably better without it. I will link the said tip: http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1291-SSX/5-The-Gold-Spender

The badge was very luckily fixed in an update so that any global event you compete in gets you that badge, even if it doesn't have 50,000 players, because eventually it would become impossible... in my opinion, such badges are very stupid anyway. I did an event with like 40 players, and got the badge.  

My question is - is it okay to report such tips that do not match any of the said reasons, but are no longer valid due to a game update?

If you don't like any tips, you could always make the trophy guide for the game since there's not an official trophy guide for the game on this website. The tip feature has been discontinued now, old tips just show up in-case they're likely to help people but you can't write a new tip without making the trophy guide. 

Thank you Dragon-Archon, I have just reported the tip. But I didn't see an option to explain why I reported it. I was reluctant to report without asking here first because there's nothing blatantly wrong with the tip, so for someone who has never played SSX before or sees no explanation with the report, there is no very obvious reason why I should be reporting something like that.