accounts getting hacked?

clintstrifez

I read on some other sites people getting there accounts hacked. locking them out of there PSN profile. buying zen with your account than selling it on ebay? great now im paranoid. be aware of any suspicious activity in game. and i wouldn't leave your character idle for to long either. stay safe my friends.  :unsure:  :(

Yea, a lot of PSN accounts have been getting compromised lately and their money spent on Neverwinter microtransactions (to be traded to other chars and then sold).

To be clear, it doesn't matter whether or not you have the game installed; they're targetting anyone they can. Your best bet is to use a unique PSN password that's not used elsewhere.

Fortunately, 2-factor authentication is just around the corner.

Edited by GIONAScm2
  • Like 1

Yea, a lot of PSN accounts have been getting compromised lately and their money spent on Neverwinter microtransactions (to be traded to other chars and then sold).

To be clear, it doesn't matter whether or not you have the game installed; they're targetting anyone they can. Your best bet is to use a unique PSN password that's not used elsewhere.

Fortunately, 2-factor authentication is just around the corner.

so when is this coming to north america? and thanks for the info!

Edited by clintstrifez